Tila Tequila Tweets Pregnancy... Again
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 21st 2009 07:00AM
"BIG ANNOUNCEMENT," she posted Sunday. "I am going to become a SURROGATE MOTHER for my brother & his Wife!!! That is my xmas present to them. Im pregnant!!!!"
The last time a Tila-tweet suggested a pregnancy was in June. The 'Shot at Love' star later wrote on her MySpace Blog, "The point is ... maybe I was pregnant, or maybe I wasn't... but I am not currently pregnant. Don't be mad because I outsmarted you, haters."
"I just felt the need to clear up the rumors for all of my fans because I care about you and want you to know the truth!" Tequila said.
The actress admits that after friends started congratulating her, Tequila realized she had to address the rumors. "Lately the rumors have been piling up, and I just felt the need to clear up the rumors for all of my fans ... I am not currently pregnant. So there you go! Let's move on now! NEXT!" she wrote.
This time, Tequila was certainly excited about the news - whether or not it's true. Earlier in the day, the celeb wrote, "I LOVE MY BROTHER ... CAN U GUESS WHAT I AM GOING TO GIVE HIM FOR CHRISTMAS?? THIS WILL CHANGE HIS LIFE & MINE FOREVER!!!!! ITS HUGE!"
Tila Tequila Snapshots
Tila Tequila out at MrChow with senator John McCain's daughter Meghan oct 2, 2009 X17online.com exclusive
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dave Goldberg Dead: Husband of Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Dies at 47
- Prince George's All-Blue Outfit to Meet Baby Princess: Get the Style Breakdown!
- Prince Charles, Middleton Family Visit Kate Middleton, Prince William's New Royal Princess: Details
- Britain has a new Princess and eagerly awaits her name
- Rosie O'Donnell's estranged wife reportedly wants Rosie to be drug tested
- 'Walking Dead' actor Chad Coleman apologizes for subway rant
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao's Fight Night: 9 Star-Studded Moments We Were Obsessed With
- Spice Girls Reunion! Victoria Beckham Brings the Group Together to Spice Up David Beckham's 40th Birthday
- Rick Santorum's Views on Bruce Jenner's Transition May Surprise Some: "You Have to Respect Everybody"