Girls on Pop: Wrapping Up the '00s
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 22nd 2009 01:05PM
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 23: Team Snooki
PopCast No. 22: Many Ladies of Tiger
PopCast No. 22: Tiger WHAT?
PopCast No. 21: Thanksgiving Shenanigans
PopCast No. 20: New Moon, New Decade
PopCast No. 19: Pop-arazzi
PopCast No. 18: Into the Studio
PopCast No. 17: Celebrity Styl'd
PopCast No. 16: Celeb Scandal and Romance
PopCast No. 15: Playing The Last Card
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ex-'Real Housewife of Miami' Ana Quincoces on how faith helped her overcome family tragedy
- Olivia Wilde talks post-baby body: 'I am not in perfect shape'
- Then/Now: Former child stars
- Jimmy Fallon's Puppies Adorably Predict the Final Four Championship Game
- Alibaba's Movie Unit Books $54 Million Net Loss
- Sony Halves Stake in Olympus
- What's So Special About Being Part of the 'Fast & Furious' Family? EVERYTHING. (VIDEO)
- Can You Match These 15 Stars to Their Animated Characters?
- Best of Late Night TV: David Duchovny's Big 'X-Files' Cast News, Cute Puppies Predict NCAA Champions (VIDEO)