Girls on Pop: Wrapping Up the '00s
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 22nd 2009 01:05PM
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 23: Team Snooki
PopCast No. 22: Many Ladies of Tiger
PopCast No. 22: Tiger WHAT?
PopCast No. 21: Thanksgiving Shenanigans
PopCast No. 20: New Moon, New Decade
PopCast No. 19: Pop-arazzi
PopCast No. 18: Into the Studio
PopCast No. 17: Celebrity Styl'd
PopCast No. 16: Celeb Scandal and Romance
PopCast No. 15: Playing The Last Card
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout
- Beyonce Is Fashionably Late to Gay Pride Celebration, Still Wins the Internet
- 'Suits' Renewed for Sixth Season at USA Network
- Paul Rudd "Farts" Countless Times During 'Ant-Man' Interview
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li