LeAnn Rimes Reaches Lightning Fast Divorce Settlement
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 22nd 2009 07:02AM
LeAnn Rimes and her soon-to-be-ex husband Dean Sheremet reached a confidential settlement - the same day Sheremet filed for divorce, according to a report in PEOPLE. Without a struggle to divide assets in court, the split will be official on June 19, 2010.
"The [settlement] shall not be filed in this proceeding due to the parties mutual desire to maintain their respective rights to privacy," the court document reads.
Rimes and Sheremet were married in 2002 and have no children. The couple announced their separation in September, when an affair between Rimes and actor Eddie Cibrian became headline fodder earlier this year. Citing "irreconcilable differences," Sheremet filed divorce papers Sunday.
LeAnn Rimes Pics
In a (short) gold dress, LeAnn Rimes is seen here at the Holiday Tree Lighting at L.A. LIVE on December 3. Click for More LeAnn Pics >>>
Getty Images for L.A. LIVE
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT LeAnn Rimes
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about LeAnn Rimes Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Summer Beauty Essentials! Go Eco-Chic with These Must-Haves
- 10 New Summer TV Shows to Watch
- Win a Grillbot! The First Automatic Grill-Cleaning Robot