Judge Says Britney Spears To Remain Under Father's Watch
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 23rd 2009 06:59AM
TMZ reports that Jamie Spears will continue to receive a $16,000-a-month payment for watching over his daughter.
The ruling also granted co-conservator Andrew Wallet a $174,569.10 payment for services rendered between July 2009 and November 2009. The judge in Britney's case greenlit nearly $300,000 in attorneys fees.
The ruling didn't specify an end-date for the conservatorship, though lawyers told TMZ they expect Britney's father to be in charge for another six months to a year. The next Spears family hearing is set for January 14.
Britney Spears Snapshots
Britney Spears spends the day out hunting for a bargain at a local Australian shopping center on Nov. 22. More Britney photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'We Are Your Friends' flops, has one of the worst box foffice openings in history
- J.J. Watt 'heartbroken' over Jennifer Aniston's marriage
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Extra Scoop: Jill Duggar Reflects on 'Sad' Month in New Blog Post
- Julia Roberts Steps Out with Husband and Kids to Support Surfer Kelly Slater
- 'Life in Pieces' Actor James Brolin Talks Barbra Streisand 'Gypsy' Remake, Weighs-In on Hillary & Donald
- Gary Busey Joins Dancing With the Stars Season 21: See His Announcement on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Kylie Jenner Goes Blonde for Real, Debuts "Ashy Dirty Blonde" Fall Hairdo: Picture
- Christina Applegate Plays Meryl Streep's Most Famous Roles Really Badly in Hilarious Lifetime Movie Spoof