Judge Says Britney Spears To Remain Under Father's Watch
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 23rd 2009 06:59AM
TMZ reports that Jamie Spears will continue to receive a $16,000-a-month payment for watching over his daughter.
The ruling also granted co-conservator Andrew Wallet a $174,569.10 payment for services rendered between July 2009 and November 2009. The judge in Britney's case greenlit nearly $300,000 in attorneys fees.
The ruling didn't specify an end-date for the conservatorship, though lawyers told TMZ they expect Britney's father to be in charge for another six months to a year. The next Spears family hearing is set for January 14.
Britney Spears Snapshots
Britney Spears spends the day out hunting for a bargain at a local Australian shopping center on Nov. 22. More Britney photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin returning to TV as a host on Jan. 6 for TCM special
- Mike Tyson talks religon: 'I need Allah'
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Idris Elba on Playing Mandela: ?Opened Up My Mind to the Power of What We Can Do'
- South African Icon Nelson Mandela Dead at 95, Celebs React
- Extra Scoop: Kate Middleton and Prince William at ?Mandela' Premiere the Day He Dies