Judge Says Britney Spears To Remain Under Father's Watch
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 23rd 2009 06:59AM
TMZ reports that Jamie Spears will continue to receive a $16,000-a-month payment for watching over his daughter.
The ruling also granted co-conservator Andrew Wallet a $174,569.10 payment for services rendered between July 2009 and November 2009. The judge in Britney's case greenlit nearly $300,000 in attorneys fees.
The ruling didn't specify an end-date for the conservatorship, though lawyers told TMZ they expect Britney's father to be in charge for another six months to a year. The next Spears family hearing is set for January 14.
Britney Spears Snapshots
Britney Spears spends the day out hunting for a bargain at a local Australian shopping center on Nov. 22. More Britney photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Baby News! Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant
- Joan Rivers' Health Update: Being Brought Out of Coma, Family Has ?Fingers Crossed'
- Nude Photos of Jennifer Lawrence and Others Leaked in Massive Hack
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress Featured Colorful Designs Drawn By Her and Brad Pitt's Kids -- See the First Pic!
- Carrie Underwood is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Mike Fisher!
- Melissa Rivers Releases New Statement on Mom Joan River's Condition; Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked: Top Weekend Stories