Judge Says Britney Spears To Remain Under Father's Watch
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 23rd 2009 06:59AM
TMZ reports that Jamie Spears will continue to receive a $16,000-a-month payment for watching over his daughter.
The ruling also granted co-conservator Andrew Wallet a $174,569.10 payment for services rendered between July 2009 and November 2009. The judge in Britney's case greenlit nearly $300,000 in attorneys fees.
The ruling didn't specify an end-date for the conservatorship, though lawyers told TMZ they expect Britney's father to be in charge for another six months to a year. The next Spears family hearing is set for January 14.
Britney Spears Snapshots
Britney Spears spends the day out hunting for a bargain at a local Australian shopping center on Nov. 22. More Britney photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Extra Scoop: Jennifer Aniston's Extreme Movie Make-Under for ?Cake' Made Her ?Cranky'
- Baby News! Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Going to Be Parents
- ?The Biggest Loser' Trainers Offer Diet and Workout Tips for Surviving the Holidays
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
- Ben McKenzie Admits to Using Handcuffs in Bed With a Woman, Talks Dating Regrets
- Will The Interview Ever Be Released? Sony Pictures Posts New Seth Rogen, James Franco Trailer