Judge Says Britney Spears To Remain Under Father's Watch
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 23rd 2009 06:59AM
TMZ reports that Jamie Spears will continue to receive a $16,000-a-month payment for watching over his daughter.
The ruling also granted co-conservator Andrew Wallet a $174,569.10 payment for services rendered between July 2009 and November 2009. The judge in Britney's case greenlit nearly $300,000 in attorneys fees.
The ruling didn't specify an end-date for the conservatorship, though lawyers told TMZ they expect Britney's father to be in charge for another six months to a year. The next Spears family hearing is set for January 14.
Britney Spears Snapshots
Britney Spears spends the day out hunting for a bargain at a local Australian shopping center on Nov. 22. More Britney photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'
- Check Out Heidi Klum's Incredible $25-Million Mega Mansion!
- ?Bachelorette' Nick Viall: ?I Said What I Had to Say'
- ?True Blood' Star Anna Camp Dishes on Series Finale, Making 'Pitch Perfect 2'
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's Bachelorette Love Story: See Their Cutest Moments
- Khloe Kardashian Responds to Adrienne Bailon Bashing Rob; Brody Jenner Defends Kendall: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- Justin Bieber "Ducked" Orlando Bloom's Punch After Making Comment About Miranda Kerr: Details