Naomi Nelson Welcomes a Lil' Knoxville, Glick Leaves Fox News, Loux Hospitalized
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 23rd 2009 12:07PM
Johnny Knoxville's girlfriend of several years gave birth to an 8 lb. daredevil over the weekend. Alexis Glick, one of Fox News' best known anchors splits from the network. Legless action sports star Kevin Michael Connolly takes the nation by storm with his photographs, and Christian musician Derek Loux fights for his life in this edition of What You're Searching for Today...
Naomi Nelson – Johnny Knoxville's girlfriend of several years gave birth to the couple's first child on Sunday. Weighing in at 8 lbs., Rocko Akira Clapp (Johnny's real name is Phillip John Clapp) is the second for Knoxville but Nelson's first. In related news, Knoxville announced an Oct. 15, 2010 release for 'Jackass 3' this week. "We're going to take the same 3D technology James Cameron used on 'Avatar' and stick it up Steve O's butt," Knoxville said in a statement.
Kevin Michael Connolly – You don't need legs to kick serious ass. 24-year-old photographer Kevin Michael Connolly knows this better than anyone. Born without the lower limbs we all take for granted, Connolly appeared on the 'Today' show Wednesday morning to speak about his tremendous accomplishments. He won a silver medal at the X Games in 2007, he's traveled the world snapping photos of people giving him the eye (check out his site), and now he's got a book called 'Double Take' on store shelves.
Derek Loux – Christian musician and Kansas City native Derek Loux was critically injured in a Nebraska car wreck on Tuesday. He was on a ministry trip when the accident occurred. Friends and family ask that you keep Loux, his wife Renee and their 9 children in your hearts.
Alexis Glick – Perhaps Fox News' third most prominent reporter behind Neil Cavuto and Liz Claman, Alexis Glick announced on 'Opening Bell' this morning that she'd be leaving her job as anchor and vice president of news. She didn't say where she would next land. "I'm about to embark on a new venture," she tweeted. "Can't give any details :), but I can say that am extremely excited."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Addresses Candis Cayne Dating Rumors
- Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 Premiere Recap: Ashley I. Falls Hard for Jared
- Cosby Show Producer: Bill Cosby Rape Allegations "Kind of Tarnished" the Show's Legacy
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?