Naomi Nelson Welcomes a Lil' Knoxville, Glick Leaves Fox News, Loux Hospitalized
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 23rd 2009 12:07PM
Johnny Knoxville's girlfriend of several years gave birth to an 8 lb. daredevil over the weekend. Alexis Glick, one of Fox News' best known anchors splits from the network. Legless action sports star Kevin Michael Connolly takes the nation by storm with his photographs, and Christian musician Derek Loux fights for his life in this edition of What You're Searching for Today...
Naomi Nelson – Johnny Knoxville's girlfriend of several years gave birth to the couple's first child on Sunday. Weighing in at 8 lbs., Rocko Akira Clapp (Johnny's real name is Phillip John Clapp) is the second for Knoxville but Nelson's first. In related news, Knoxville announced an Oct. 15, 2010 release for 'Jackass 3' this week. "We're going to take the same 3D technology James Cameron used on 'Avatar' and stick it up Steve O's butt," Knoxville said in a statement.
Kevin Michael Connolly – You don't need legs to kick serious ass. 24-year-old photographer Kevin Michael Connolly knows this better than anyone. Born without the lower limbs we all take for granted, Connolly appeared on the 'Today' show Wednesday morning to speak about his tremendous accomplishments. He won a silver medal at the X Games in 2007, he's traveled the world snapping photos of people giving him the eye (check out his site), and now he's got a book called 'Double Take' on store shelves.
Derek Loux – Christian musician and Kansas City native Derek Loux was critically injured in a Nebraska car wreck on Tuesday. He was on a ministry trip when the accident occurred. Friends and family ask that you keep Loux, his wife Renee and their 9 children in your hearts.
Alexis Glick – Perhaps Fox News' third most prominent reporter behind Neil Cavuto and Liz Claman, Alexis Glick announced on 'Opening Bell' this morning that she'd be leaving her job as anchor and vice president of news. She didn't say where she would next land. "I'm about to embark on a new venture," she tweeted. "Can't give any details :), but I can say that am extremely excited."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenny McCarthy Said She Feels "Trans" Inside and Would Love If Her Son Came Out As Gay
- Shia LaBeouf Discusses Friendship With Brad Pitt: "He's Like My Husband"
- Matthew Morrison Shares Beautiful Wedding Picture With New Wife "Mrs. Renee Marie Morrison"
- Monica Lewinsky Says ?I Lost My Public Self' During First Public Speaking Engagement ? ?I Fell In Love With My Boss'
- A Mother's Desperate Plea: Teresa Giudice Begs Judge To Lock Her Up In Connecticut Near Daughters, After Hiring New Lawyer
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Perfect Match! Leonardo DiCaprio and Girlfriend Toni Garrn Enjoy Romantic Tennis Match—Watch Now!
- Diane von Furstenberg Hangs Out With Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez and More—See DVF's Famous Friends!
- Katy Perry's Birthday Week Is Already Amazing: Singer's Dream of Getting Her Name on the Shakey's Sign Comes True!