Naomi Nelson Welcomes a Lil' Knoxville, Glick Leaves Fox News, Loux Hospitalized
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 23rd 2009 12:07PM
Johnny Knoxville's girlfriend of several years gave birth to an 8 lb. daredevil over the weekend. Alexis Glick, one of Fox News' best known anchors splits from the network. Legless action sports star Kevin Michael Connolly takes the nation by storm with his photographs, and Christian musician Derek Loux fights for his life in this edition of What You're Searching for Today...
Naomi Nelson – Johnny Knoxville's girlfriend of several years gave birth to the couple's first child on Sunday. Weighing in at 8 lbs., Rocko Akira Clapp (Johnny's real name is Phillip John Clapp) is the second for Knoxville but Nelson's first. In related news, Knoxville announced an Oct. 15, 2010 release for 'Jackass 3' this week. "We're going to take the same 3D technology James Cameron used on 'Avatar' and stick it up Steve O's butt," Knoxville said in a statement.
Kevin Michael Connolly – You don't need legs to kick serious ass. 24-year-old photographer Kevin Michael Connolly knows this better than anyone. Born without the lower limbs we all take for granted, Connolly appeared on the 'Today' show Wednesday morning to speak about his tremendous accomplishments. He won a silver medal at the X Games in 2007, he's traveled the world snapping photos of people giving him the eye (check out his site), and now he's got a book called 'Double Take' on store shelves.
Derek Loux – Christian musician and Kansas City native Derek Loux was critically injured in a Nebraska car wreck on Tuesday. He was on a ministry trip when the accident occurred. Friends and family ask that you keep Loux, his wife Renee and their 9 children in your hearts.
Alexis Glick – Perhaps Fox News' third most prominent reporter behind Neil Cavuto and Liz Claman, Alexis Glick announced on 'Opening Bell' this morning that she'd be leaving her job as anchor and vice president of news. She didn't say where she would next land. "I'm about to embark on a new venture," she tweeted. "Can't give any details :), but I can say that am extremely excited."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jamie Lynn Spears Posts Amazing Throwback Christmas Photo With Britney Spears
- Kim Kardashian Posts Photo of Her Messy Closet With North West
- Margaret Cho Split: Actress, Comedienne Divorcing Husband Al Ridenour After 11 Years
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!
- Laverne Cox Understandably Freaks Out After Receiving Beyoncé's Christmas Card in the Mail!
- TMI Alert?! Snooki Reveals Intimate Details About Her Sex Life With Husband Jionni LaValle