You Believe Multiple Factors Contributed To Brittany Murphy's Death
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 24th 2009 09:02AM
Full toxicology reports will not be available for weeks to confirm what lead to the heart attack that killed Brittany Murphy. Her husband, Simon Monjack, has discussed remedies the 32-year-old actress had been taking at home, but also stated that she did not take medication for a heart murmur. But it was also reported that there were multiple medications found in her home near her bed. There had also been whispers of erratic behavior and eating disorders that had followed Murphy for years.
We teamed up with Access Hollywood to ask readers what -- with all of the clashing information over the past few days -- they thought was the biggest factor in the death of the actress: eating disorder complications, overuse of prescription drugs, illegal drug use, a pre-existing heart condition or all of the above. After over 55,000 votes were cast, 41 percent believe it as a combination of all of those factors. Those voters who focused on one factor thought that an eating disorder played the biggest part in Murphy's death.
Watch: Access Hollywood's Full Report on the Investigation
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp shines in gritty gangster tale 'Black Mass'
- Julien MacDonald Wants to Dress Kanye West
- Brooklyn Beckham Talks His Famous Parents' Style in 'Miss Vogue'
- From Fresh to Decrepit: An Evolution of 'Walking Dead' Zombies
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 5 Will Reveal [Spoiler's] First Crush
- Stan Lee Reacts to 'Fantastic Four' Flop, Names Chris Evans His Marvel BFF
- Watch Puppies Play with the BB-8 Toy from 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'