You Believe Multiple Factors Contributed To Brittany Murphy's Death
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 24th 2009 09:02AM
Full toxicology reports will not be available for weeks to confirm what lead to the heart attack that killed Brittany Murphy. Her husband, Simon Monjack, has discussed remedies the 32-year-old actress had been taking at home, but also stated that she did not take medication for a heart murmur. But it was also reported that there were multiple medications found in her home near her bed. There had also been whispers of erratic behavior and eating disorders that had followed Murphy for years.
We teamed up with Access Hollywood to ask readers what -- with all of the clashing information over the past few days -- they thought was the biggest factor in the death of the actress: eating disorder complications, overuse of prescription drugs, illegal drug use, a pre-existing heart condition or all of the above. After over 55,000 votes were cast, 41 percent believe it as a combination of all of those factors. Those voters who focused on one factor thought that an eating disorder played the biggest part in Murphy's death.
Watch: Access Hollywood's Full Report on the Investigation
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus postponing tour due to allergic reaction
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez's death mourned throughout the world
- Bryan Singer's lawyer claims his client was not in Hawaii when alleged abuse occurred
- Gwen Stefani in Talks to Join NBC's 'The Voice'
- Tribeca: Inside the Festival's Incredibly Busy Offices (Video)
- NBC Sports Launches Kentucky Derby 'Save the Date' Campaign (Video)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal' star Scott Foley's Reddit AMA: 9 things we learned
- Steven Spielberg's Next Movie May Be Religious Drama 'The Kidnapping of Eduardo Mortara'
- New Photos Reveal Michael Fassbender as 'Macbeth' (PHOTOS)
- Denis O'Hare Reveals Who His 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Character