Tracking Santa, David Goldman, and Late Sportscaster George Michael
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 24th 2009 12:08PM
David Goldman and reunited son Sean. They're currently somewhere in the sky as well, if not already on the tarmac in New Jersey. And you're learning about the passing of pioneer sportscaster George Michael (not THAT George Michael). This is What You're Searching For Today...
David Goldman – Talk about the best Christmas present ever. Sean Goldman was handed to his father David in Rio de Janeiro this morning just before a 9 AM deadline imposed by the Brazilian Supreme Court. Separated since Sean's mother took the child to Brazil in 2004, father and son were seen boarding a private jet en route to New Jersey. It's not a merry Christmas for everyone involved. Sean's maternal grandmother wrote a letter to Brazil's president saying the child "wishes to stay among those who comforted him when he lost his mother" in 2008. David Goldman promises them they will be able to visit Sean in the States.
NORAD Santa Tracker, Where Is Santa Right Now?, Santa Radar – The kids must have gotten control of the Google Machine this morning. You can track Santa's progress across the skies with the Official NORAD Santa Tracker, if you like. You cannot follow him on Twitter or post a message on his Facebook wall. Santa Claus, it appears, is a bit behind when it comes to social networking.
George Michael – No, not that George Michael (though "Last Christmas" fits pretty darn well into today's theme). Googlers are looking up the other George Michael, the groundbreaking D.C. sportscaster who lost his battle to cancer on Thursday morning. 'The George Michael Sports Machine' was the first nationally syndicated sports highlights show, running from 1980 to 2007. It is often credited as inspiring ESPN's 'Sportscenter' and other similar programs that are now couch potato staples. George Michael was 70 years old.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Holly Williams Gives Birth, Welcomes Daughter Stella June With Husband Chris Coleman
- Miles Teller Explains Divergent "Dead Inside" Comments: "I Was Just Drained"
- Taylor Swift Looks Sexy on British Vogue Cover, Says Dating Is The Last Thing On My Mind
- Kris Jenner Opens Up About Beginnings As A Manager, Says Late Ex Robert Kardashian Sr. Believed O.J. Simpson Was Innocent
- ?Dog The Bounty Hunter's' Son's GF Caught Up In Racist Scandal After Posting Anti-Asian Comments On Instagram
- What's On? Seven Day TV And Soaps Guide ? This Week's Best Bets And Soaps
- Glen Campbell sued over film documenting his Alzheimer's fight
- Tracy Morgan 'can't believe' Walmart blaming him in deadly traffic accident
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- B.J. Novak Responds to Mindy Kaling's Revelation That She Once Wanted to Marry Him
- American Horror Story: Freak Show's New Trailer Is Crazy, Scary, Cool and Features New Footage
- Ben Affleck Slams Jon Stewart for Spoiling Gone Girl, Being a "Copycat"—Watch Now!