Jon Gosselin's NYC Apartment Ransacked By 'Hailey Glassman'
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 27th 2009 08:53AM
Jon Gosselin's post-Christmas return to New York City was a shocking one indeed, as the ex-reality star found his Manhattan apartment burglarized and ransacked, with the name of his ex-girlfriend Hailey Glassman left on the note claiming responsibility and calling Jon a "cheater," TMZ is reporting. There's no way to tell if Glassman actually robbed Jon's pad at this point, or if the burglars simply have just been boning up on their weekly tabloids and have a twisted sense of humor.
According to the report, many of his belongings -- including clothing, pillows and furniture -- had been slashed with a knife, which was then used to stick the note into Gosselin's headboard. What did it say? "Cheater," according to TMZ. Slashings aside, a slew of electronic items were stolen from Gosselin.
RadarOnline is reporting that Glassman was questioned by the New York Police Department about the incident, but little is known about the outcome of the investigation.
Gosselin's attorney tells TMZ that the New York Police Department fingerprinted and photographed the entire apartment, and that Gosselin wants to pursue felony charges against the perpetrator.
Jon and Kate Gosselin
This past year was an absolute whirlwind for Jon and Kate Gosselin. Take a look at the couple who owned the tabloid covers of 2009.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Ashley I. Is Ready to Give Up Her Virginity to Win Jared
- Deborah Cox Once Got Paid to Get Off the Stage: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Mean Girls Now Has a Candy Collection Inspired By Its Best Lines, Predictably Is So Fetch
- Comic Jon Rudnitsky joins 'Saturday Night Live' cast
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge