Belligerent Ivana Trump Physically Escorted Off Plane
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Dec 28th 2009 06:40AM
Ivana Trump was escorted off a plane in Florida after she became belligerent when children were running and screaming in the aisles. Authorities say the first ex-wife of billionaire Donald Trump cursed at the children Saturday, and when flight attendants on the New York-bound plane tried to calm her, she became even more aggravated.
Her spokeswoman, Catherine Saxton, did not immediately return a telephone message.
Trump filed for divorce from her fourth husband earlier this month. She has not been charged in the incident at Palm Beach International Airport.
Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies asked Trump to voluntarily exit the plane, but they said she refused. She was then escorted off.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker Best Man at Brother's Wedding Before Death, Kate Middleton Recycles Gown: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Zoe Saldana Says She Keeps Marriage Private to "Maintain Some Kind of Sanity"
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Miami Sun in Skimpy Swimsuit: See the Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Will Ferrell Hits the Dan Patrick Show: 7 Things You Didn't Know About Ron Burgundy
- Inside Adam Sandler's Star-Studded Holiday Party With Demi Moore, Julianne Hough and More!
- Ja Rule & Wife Deny Split Rumors by Posting a Kiss Photo and Flipping the Bird—Take a Look!