Belligerent Ivana Trump Physically Escorted Off Plane
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Dec 28th 2009 06:40AM
Ivana Trump was escorted off a plane in Florida after she became belligerent when children were running and screaming in the aisles. Authorities say the first ex-wife of billionaire Donald Trump cursed at the children Saturday, and when flight attendants on the New York-bound plane tried to calm her, she became even more aggravated.
Her spokeswoman, Catherine Saxton, did not immediately return a telephone message.
Trump filed for divorce from her fourth husband earlier this month. She has not been charged in the incident at Palm Beach International Airport.
Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies asked Trump to voluntarily exit the plane, but they said she refused. She was then escorted off.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pink Defends Herself As Demi Lovato Calls Her Out for Alleged VMAs Performance Disses: "I Stand By What I Said"
- Joan Rivers Honored in Fashion Police Special on Eve of the Anniversary of Her Death: Watch
- Pregnant Jessa Duggar Proudly Cradles Growing Baby Bump: "31 Weeks 4 Days!"
- Emily Ratajkowski wants everyone to get over the 'Blurred Lines' video
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy's escaped snake has town on edge
- Sienna Miller abruptly cut from Johnny Depp film 'Black Mass'
- A Brief History of Joan Rivers' Illustrious Career: From The Tonight Show to Fashion Police
- Caitlyn Jenner's Mom Esther Jenner Admits She Has "So Much to Learn" in I Am Cait Clip—Watch Now!
- Jason Sudeikis Shares an Adorable Video of His Son Otis Slam-Dunking a Basketball—Watch Now!