Belligerent Ivana Trump Physically Escorted Off Plane
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Dec 28th 2009 06:40AM
Ivana Trump was escorted off a plane in Florida after she became belligerent when children were running and screaming in the aisles. Authorities say the first ex-wife of billionaire Donald Trump cursed at the children Saturday, and when flight attendants on the New York-bound plane tried to calm her, she became even more aggravated.
Her spokeswoman, Catherine Saxton, did not immediately return a telephone message.
Trump filed for divorce from her fourth husband earlier this month. She has not been charged in the incident at Palm Beach International Airport.
Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies asked Trump to voluntarily exit the plane, but they said she refused. She was then escorted off.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chrissy Teigen Strategically Covers Nipple After Instagram Deletes Topless Photo
- Gretchen Carlson Survived a Tornado, Can't Parallel Park: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Selena Gomez Confirms She Had "a Thing" With Zedd
- Carrie Underwood covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again'
- Vanessa Lachey on Trump/NBC feud: 'Sometimes it just doesn't work out'
- Pageant winners decry NBC's decision as Trump takes legal action
- Real Housewives Casting Shakeups: Find Out Who's in and Who's Out
- Channing Tatum Opens Up to Vanity Fair About Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Fatherhood and When He'll Hang Up His Thong
- Which Canadian Is Hotter: Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds? Celebrate Canada Day and Play Our Game Now!