Belligerent Ivana Trump Physically Escorted Off Plane
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Dec 28th 2009 06:40AM
Ivana Trump was escorted off a plane in Florida after she became belligerent when children were running and screaming in the aisles. Authorities say the first ex-wife of billionaire Donald Trump cursed at the children Saturday, and when flight attendants on the New York-bound plane tried to calm her, she became even more aggravated.
Her spokeswoman, Catherine Saxton, did not immediately return a telephone message.
Trump filed for divorce from her fourth husband earlier this month. She has not been charged in the incident at Palm Beach International Airport.
Palm Beach County sheriff's deputies asked Trump to voluntarily exit the plane, but they said she refused. She was then escorted off.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Is Too Hungover to Function Before Kim's Wedding in New Keeping Up With the Kardashians Preview
- Joan Rivers "Would Be So Touched" by Support After Health Scare, Daughter Melissa Rivers Says
- Nicole Kidman Says She's "Been to Hell and Back" In Her Personal Life: The Edit Interview
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Meet and Fall in Love With NBC's New Class of Stars in This Cute Promo—Watch Now!
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She's Pregnant and Scott Disick Freaks Out: "I Can't Take Care of More Kids"
- 5 Seconds of Summer's Calum Hood Speaks Out After Naked Snapchat Pic Goes Viral