JFK Photo, Jon Gosselin's Break-In and a Bridge Demolition
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 28th 2009 11:25AM
John F. Kennedy's extramarital recreations. TMZ claims to have more damning proof that the 35th President was a womanizer than anything that's surfaced before. In other news, Hailey Glassman says she's got nothing to do with the break-in that occurred at Jon Gosselin's New York apartment over the weekend. And speaking of burning bridges, we've got... well, an exploding bridge. This is What You're Searching For Today...
JFK Photo – TMZ has obtained an old photo of John F. Kennedy that could have "changed world history." The creased black-and-white pic features a man resembling JFK reclining on a boat while a harem of naked hotties frolic and jump into the ocean. The photo was allegedly snapped during a 2-week Mediterranean boating trip in 1956 during which Jackie Kennedy was pregnant with a child that would prove to be stillborn in an emergency C-section that was performed during that span.
Lake Champlain Bridge – There's nothing like a good controlled explosion to kick off the week. The 80-year-old bridge, which connects New York to Vermont at the south end of Lake Champlain, was brought down using 800 pounds of explosives on Monday (check out video here). The bridge was deemed unsafe earlier this year. Construction on a new bridge is expected to be complete in 2011.
Jon Gosselin Break-In – Hailey Glassman is the only person other than Jon who has a key to his apartment. And it was her name scrawled at the bottom of the note speared to Gosselin's headboard. That doesn't mean Hailey is beind the robbery and ransacking of Gosselin's Upper West Side apartment. Glassman's lawyer says the incident is nothing but a "huge, huge publicity stunt."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Halle Berry: It's Hard to Get Roles as a Woman of Color
- Leonard Nimoy's Granddaughter Selling LLAP Shirts to Raise Money for COPD Research After His Death
- Focus Review: Will Smith, Margot Robbie's Crime Comedy Has "Enough Aces" to Make It Entertaining, But Isn't Memorable
- The life and career of Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Vanilla Ice opens up on 'mess' of an arrest
- Jennifer Lawrence's Screaming Match With David O. Russell on Joy Set: Just the Director Getting Her Pumped for a Fight Scene?!
- Christina Milian Calls Her Mom "So F---ing Selfish" During Major Argument—See the Turned Up Finale Sneak Peek!
- Looney Tunes Goes High Fashion! Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird & More Hit the Runway at Moschino Show—Take a Look