Jon Gosselin's Lawyers Allegedly Claim 'Hailey Glassman Is Going to Jail'
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 28th 2009 07:42AM
Jon Gosselin's ex-girlfriend burglarized and ransacked his NYC apartment, Gosselin's lawyer Mark Heller told RadarOnline.com that "Hailey Glassman is going to jail. It's as simple as that." New York police continue to investigate damage to the 'Jon and Kate Plus 8' star's apartment. Police seized building security tape, according to Heller, who said Glassman is the only other person to have a key to Gosselin's apartment. Glassman's attorney said the situation appeared to be a "huge publicity stunt" and that she was simply taking her belongings out of Jon's apartment.Inside Gosselin's apartment a note was left behind signed 'Hailey Glassman' called Gosselin a "cheater," TMZ is reporting. There's no way to tell if Glassman actually robbed Jon's pad at this point.
According to the police report, many of his belongings -- including clothing, pillows and furniture -- had been slashed with a knife, which was then used to stick the note into Gosselin's headboard. What did it say? "Cheater."
Gosselin's attorney tells TMZ that the New York Police Department fingerprinted and photographed the entire apartment, and that Gosselin wants to pursue felony charges against the perpetrator.
"The building security tape will not lie and the evidence will speak for itself," Heller told RadarOnline.com.
Glassman's lawyer Stephanie Octavia says that the tape will indeed show Glassman taking things out of the apartment, but it's not what it seems.
"We're not denying Hailey took the TV," Ovadia told RadarOnline.com exclusively, addding: "We are not denying she took her belonging out of the apartment. She is moving on with her life and taking her belongings ... She moved all her belongings out so there will be security video showing her carrying items out of the apartment."
On Christmas day, Glassman took to Twitter to accuse Gosselin of stealing money from her family. "FYI That apartment everyone calls "Jon's Apartment" was MY APARTMENT as well. We split rent! He's been living off of my family and I," she wrote.
"So get your facts right before you all assume. My family and I found out a week ago he's been pocketing our rent money and not paying the rent!"
Jon and Kate Gosselin
This past year was an absolute whirlwind for Jon and Kate Gosselin. Take a look at the couple who owned the tabloid covers of 2009.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lily Collins' Violet Elie Saab Dress Rules the Red Carpet in Rome: Swoon with Us Over the Elegant Gown
- Selena Gomez Reveals Relationship Advice From Taylor Swift, Says "She Never Judges Me For Anything"
- Nicki Minaj Reveals She Was Fired From Red Lobster for Chasing Customers Who Took Her Pen
- Leah Messer's ?Other Man' Speaks Out! Robbie Kidd Denies Affair With Married ?Teen Mom' Star
- Radar Told You First! Bethenny Frankel Will Officially Return To ?Real Housewives Of New York City'
- Not Quite Home-Free: ?RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice Will Live In Halfway House After Prison Stint
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ebola scare: What can NBC do to restore trust in medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman?
- North West Looks Adorable in Her Custom Sneakers With Her Name—See the Pic!
- Taylor Swift Talks New Single ''Welcome to New York,'' Says It's ''Very Sexist'' to Claim She Only Writes About Exes
- Julia Roberts: I Want My Kids to "Speak Out" For What They Believe In