Bikini-Baring Sienna Miller Reunites with Jude Law and His Kids in Barbados
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 28th 2009 07:30AM
Jude Law and Sienna Miller have rekindled their romance. The 'Sherlock Holmes' star was photographed on the beach in Barbados over the weekend. Miller was all smiles as she splashed in the ocean with Law's three children with ex-wife Sadie Frost -- Rafferty, 13, Iris, 9, and Rudy, 7. Miller and Law split up four years ago when he had an affair with his children's nanny, but it looks like time is a great healer.
A source close to Law said told UK's Daily Mail, "Jude told his parents, children and his ex-wife over Christmas that he wants to make a real go of it with Sienna. He really wants it to work this time around."
Miller had celebrated Christmas with her mother Jo at a friend's house on the Caribbean island, while Law flew to Barbados with his children the following day. Boxing Day.
Jude Law Snapshots
Actor Jude Law attends the premiere of "Sherlock Holmes" at Lincoln Center in New York, on Thursday, Dec. 17, 2009. (AP Photo/Peter Kramer)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Cannes: European Film Promotion Names 'Producers on the Move'
- Chinese Director to Oliver Stone: Mind Your Own Business
- John Oliver Celebrates His THR Cover With Jimmy Fallon
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition