Bikini-Baring Sienna Miller Reunites with Jude Law and His Kids in Barbados
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 28th 2009 07:30AM
Jude Law and Sienna Miller have rekindled their romance. The 'Sherlock Holmes' star was photographed on the beach in Barbados over the weekend. Miller was all smiles as she splashed in the ocean with Law's three children with ex-wife Sadie Frost -- Rafferty, 13, Iris, 9, and Rudy, 7. Miller and Law split up four years ago when he had an affair with his children's nanny, but it looks like time is a great healer.
A source close to Law said told UK's Daily Mail, "Jude told his parents, children and his ex-wife over Christmas that he wants to make a real go of it with Sienna. He really wants it to work this time around."
Miller had celebrated Christmas with her mother Jo at a friend's house on the Caribbean island, while Law flew to Barbados with his children the following day. Boxing Day.
Jude Law Snapshots
Actor Jude Law attends the premiere of "Sherlock Holmes" at Lincoln Center in New York, on Thursday, Dec. 17, 2009. (AP Photo/Peter Kramer)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Sheila MacRae from 1960s re-creation of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- Taylor Swift befriends a Victoria's Secret beauty
- Lesli Klainberg Named Executive Director of Film Society of Lincoln Center
- Amy Sedaris to Co-Star in Fox's Jane Krakowski Comedy
- Scott Kalvert, 'Basketball Diaries' Director, Dies at 49
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO
- ?Episodes' star Chris Diamantopoulos reveals his first celeb crush, makes you want to listen to Roxette ? VIDEO
- Captain America exhibit opens at Disneyland: On the Scene
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years
- Jennifer Lawrence's Boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, Is Very Aware of His 'Bystander' Status
- '300: Rise of an Empire': By the Numbers Review