Sheen 911 Call: Charlie Has a Knife
During the 911 call, she is heard crying as she says she is "scared" for her life after he "threatened" her. She tells the dispatcher that Sheen is "in the back room" with the knife -- which she describes as a "switch blade" -- and fears that he is trying to "sneak out the back" of the house in Aspen. (Listen to the call here.) "I gotta file this report," Brooke says in the call.
Contrary to Mueller's 911 claims, Sheen denied threatening her with a knife.
But she insisted to the officer that Sheen said, "You better be in fear. If you tell anybody, I'll kill you."
Mueller said Sheen also told her, "Your mother's money means nothing. I have ex-police I can hire who know how to get the job done and they won't leave any trace," according to the affidavit, which also stated that an officer later noticed Mueller had "red marks on the upper part of the front of her neck."
Mueller told the officer that she managed to get Sheen off her by telling him, "You're right. You're right. You're right. I'm sorry. I love you."Sheen was later booked for second-degree assault, menacing and criminal mischief and spent most of his Christmas Day behind bars. He was released on $8,500 bond late Friday. Prosecutors say they probably won't decide until Sheen's next court appearance Feb. 8 whether to file charges against the actor.
In December 1996, Sheen was arrested for attacking ex-girlfriend Brittany Ashfield at his home in Southern California. He pleaded guilty in 1997 and was placed on two years' probation.
Pitkin County Department of Social Services is "aware" of the alleged incident between Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller -- and the department is considering whether to pursue an investigation, reports TMZ. Sheen and Mueller have two 9-month-old children together -- and Charlie has two young daughters from his relationship with Denise Richards.
Officials at the PCDSS say, "When there is a domestic dispute and children are present in the home, we are always notified."
The official added, "If the family is vacationing in Pitkin County, and we feel that a thorough follow up is needed, we will contact the department where the family resides."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Then and Now: 'The Brady Bunch'
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- Judging panel for 'X Factor' rounded out by Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio
- John Malone's Liberty Global Eyes Sale of TV Channels Arm (Report)
- Cannes: Indian Director Anurag Kashyap on His Five Films on the Croisette (Q&A)
- Cannes: U.K.'s Rainmark Films Partners With Germany's Beta for Nordic Crime Thriller
- Will Smith really wants you to remember that he used to be a rapper ? VIDEO
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': How J.J. Abrams Kept the Identity of Benedict Cumberbatch's Villain a Secret
- Zach Galifianakis's 'Hangover III' Date: A Formerly Homeless Pal
- 'The Hangover: Part III' L.A. Premiere: Bradley Cooper and His Wolfpack Were Out in Full Force (PHOTOS)