Kourtney Kardashian Baby Photos: First Look at Her Son Mason
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 29th 2009 07:30AM
Life & Style, as well as exclusive excerpts from their interview with Kourtney talking about all aspects of being a new mom. See a close-up after the jump!
On Being Parents: It feels amazing. It's just so indescribable. You don't get how good being a parent feels until it happens to you.
On Labor: It was surprisingly easy and just an incredible experience. I always thought your first is supposed to be really hard, but it was easy. I have an amazing doctor. He actually delivered me! The room environment was just so relaxing, and everyone I wanted to be there was there.
On Having Another Baby: Right now I'm obsessed with Mason and want to give him all my time. But being with him has definitely made me think about having another one! Kim and I are 18 months apart. Growing up, we did everything together. It would be nice for Mason to have a little brother or sister that many months apart too.
For more photos and interview, pick up Life & Style -- on newsstands Dec. 29.
Kourtney Kardashian Photos
Kourtney Kardashian is seen here on December 3 during an event in California. Click to See More Kourtney Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Aguilera Poses Nude While Pregnant; Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Naked Instagram: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Zoe Saldana Defends Crossroads Costar Britney Spears After Auto-Tune Controversy: She's "an Abundance" of Good Energy
- Justin Bieber Celebrates Riccardo Tisci's Birthday With Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner -- See the Pics!
- The TRANSformation Continues! Bruce Jenner Debuts Shocking New Hairdo
- Michael Strahan & Nicole Murphy Call It Quits ? End Their Five-Year Engagement
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really