Kourtney Kardashian Baby Photos: First Look at Her Son Mason
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 29th 2009 07:30AM
Life & Style, as well as exclusive excerpts from their interview with Kourtney talking about all aspects of being a new mom. See a close-up after the jump!
On Being Parents: It feels amazing. It's just so indescribable. You don't get how good being a parent feels until it happens to you.
On Labor: It was surprisingly easy and just an incredible experience. I always thought your first is supposed to be really hard, but it was easy. I have an amazing doctor. He actually delivered me! The room environment was just so relaxing, and everyone I wanted to be there was there.
On Having Another Baby: Right now I'm obsessed with Mason and want to give him all my time. But being with him has definitely made me think about having another one! Kim and I are 18 months apart. Growing up, we did everything together. It would be nice for Mason to have a little brother or sister that many months apart too.
For more photos and interview, pick up Life & Style -- on newsstands Dec. 29.
Kourtney Kardashian Photos
Kourtney Kardashian is seen here on December 3 during an event in California. Click to See More Kourtney Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: LuAnn and Ramona Fight About Dorinda's Boyfriend John
- Britt Nilsson, Bachelorette Contestant Brady Toops Go Public With Their Relationship -- See Their PDA Pics!
- Matt Bomer Looks Ridiculously Hot While Shirtless in a Wet Swimsuit in Hawaii: Pictures
- 'John Wayne Day' in Texas honors actor's 108th birthday
- Actor Sam Shepard arrested for drunken driving in Santa Fe
- B.B. King's family alleges he was poisoned; police deny murder investigation
- Archie Panjabi Breaks Silence on The Good Wife's "Faked" Kalinda-Alicia Scene & Whether She'll Return
- Justin Bieber Covers Boyz II Men's ''I'll Make Love to You'' and the Band Responds—Watch Now!
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Can't Stop Kissing Each Other in New Wedding Day Video—Watch Now!