Kourtney Kardashian Baby Photos: First Look at Her Son Mason
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 29th 2009 07:30AM
Life & Style, as well as exclusive excerpts from their interview with Kourtney talking about all aspects of being a new mom. See a close-up after the jump!
On Being Parents: It feels amazing. It's just so indescribable. You don't get how good being a parent feels until it happens to you.
On Labor: It was surprisingly easy and just an incredible experience. I always thought your first is supposed to be really hard, but it was easy. I have an amazing doctor. He actually delivered me! The room environment was just so relaxing, and everyone I wanted to be there was there.
On Having Another Baby: Right now I'm obsessed with Mason and want to give him all my time. But being with him has definitely made me think about having another one! Kim and I are 18 months apart. Growing up, we did everything together. It would be nice for Mason to have a little brother or sister that many months apart too.
For more photos and interview, pick up Life & Style -- on newsstands Dec. 29.
Kourtney Kardashian Photos
Kourtney Kardashian is seen here on December 3 during an event in California. Click to See More Kourtney Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015: Winners List
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: Kim and Khloe Finally Learn What Scott Disick Does For a Living
- Taylor Swift Lives the Dream, Performs With Madonna at iHeartRadio Awards 2015
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Kim Kardashian Takes North West and Her BFF on a Precious Easter Egg Hunt—See the Adorable Pics!
- The Walking Dead's Incredible Season Five Finale Nearly Killed Us – Find Out What Went Down!
- Taylor Swift Can't Stop Dancing With Justin Timberlake and More Must-See iHeartRadio Music Awards Moments