Levi Beats Bristol, Bianna Meets Peter, Death Greets 'The Rev'
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 29th 2009 12:33PM
Levi Johnston wants his baby back. Or at least shared custody of Tripp. An Alaska judge granted him a little victory in his fight against Bristol Palin, it was revealed this week. Meanwhile, a popular financial news sweetheart is off the market. Bianna Golodryga announced her engagement to Obama administration budget director Peter Orszag today. And Avenged Sevenfold drummer Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan was found dead on Monday. This is What You're Searching For Today...
Bianna Golodryga – Eligible ABC News business hottie Bianna Golodryga is no longer all that eligible. The 31-year-old reporter announced her engagement to Obama administration budget director Peter Orszag on Tuesday. The two met in May at the White House Correspondent's Dinner. Golodryga said of her beau on 'Good Morning America,' he's "tall, dark and he could say Golodryga and spell it after our first date. That is a winner in my book."
Avenged Sevenfold Drummer Dead – Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan was found dead at his home in Southern California on Monday. The 28-year-old drummer was a founding member of a popular heavy metal band that beat out Rihanna, James Blunt and Chris Brown for Best New Artist at the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards. A message was posted on Avenged Sevenfold's official site on Tuesday paying respect to Sullivan. "Jimmy was not only one of the world's best drummers, but more importantly he was our best friend and brother." An Autopsy will be performed in the coming days to determine a cause of death.
Bristol Palin – In an affidavit written by Levi Johnston in his case to retain shared custody of 1-year-old son Tripp, the 19-year-old daddy says Sarah Palin is "powerful, politically ambitious and has a reputation for being extremely vindictive." For these reasons the Alaska custody case should be open to the public, he argued last week. Bristol disagreed, writing, "my mother is not involved in this case," and Levi only wants the case open "for his own self-promotion." Besides, Bristol argued, "Levi is not yet mature enough to take on significant parental responsibilities." On Dec. 23, Alaska Judge Kari Kristiansen sided with Levi, ordering all sealed records of the case made available to the public.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Diddy as Prince, Ellen as Nicki! See Celebs Dressed as Other Stars For Halloween
- Amal Alamuddin Goes Hollywood Glam In Gold Dress For Second Wedding Party: Photos
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine