Tiger Woods Rumors: Rehab, Plastic Surgery, Mistress Mingling
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 29th 2009 11:25PM
Tiger Woods is still burrowed in his Florida lair (or is he? Click through to find out...), and despite the mistress count staying put at a, um, modest 14, the scandal carries on.
With gossip rags reportedly willing to shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars for Tiger photos, and fans just as desperate to lay their eyes on them, you better believe the biggest question of the moment is just where the man might be.
'Entertainment Tonight' says Tiger is exactly where you'd expect him to be: Palm Beach, Florida. And he's most likely living on his yacht, appropriately named "Privacy." But not all is as you'd expect – namely, he's reportedly towing along some unexpected company.
"Tiger and reported mistress No. 1 Rachel Uchitel were spotted holding hands and mingling with about three hundred other partygoers Sunday night inside a private mansion," according to an ET source. The news isn't entirely improbable. Uchitel's mom, socialite Susan Bishop owns a house nearby.
But X17 says Tiger is nowhere to be found in Florida. The online gossip rag claims he's in Arizona recovering from reconstructive surgery on his face. X17 cites a message from retired sports reporter Furman Bisher, who claims to have knowledge that Elin Nordegren approached her hubby after finding a text from Rachel Uchitel in the early morning following Thanksgiving, and then attacked him with a 9-iron.
"When she struck Tiger, she put a huge gash in the right side of his face next to his nose (causing his nose to bruise some), and virtually knocking two of his upper teeth out, and breaking the bone on the upper right side," Bisher writes.
The former sports editor for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution may be right. Tiger hasn't been spotted in public since the fateful Nov. 27 incident. Nobody knows to what degree Woods was injured.
X17 continues, "we wouldn't be surprised to learn that he was hiding out somewhere like a rehab facility in Arizona. I mean, why not keep a low profile, let your face heal and treat your sex (and possible drug) addiction all at once?"
Nobody, it appears, has any idea where Tiger is or what he is up to.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor Juan Pablo Picks Nikki Ferrell: Former Bachelor Stars, Celebrities React With Shock, Disgust
- Tom Bergeron Leaving America's Funniest Home Videos After 13 Years as Host, Hints at Possible Spinoff
- Kim Kardashian Shows Major Cleavage, Wears Makeup at SoulCycle: See the Pictures
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- Source: Celebrity skin guru murder-for-hire arrest 'fishy'
- Can Rollins Recover? On Set of Law & Order: SVU With Kelli Giddish, Donal Logue and Ice-T
- Juan Pablo Galavis, the Worst Bachelor Ever? How He Ranks in the Franchise's Worst Endings
- Devil's Knot Trailer: Reese Witherspoon and Colin Firth at Center of Movie About the West Memphis Three