Tiger Woods Rumors: Rehab, Plastic Surgery, Mistress Mingling
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 29th 2009 11:25PM
Tiger Woods is still burrowed in his Florida lair (or is he? Click through to find out...), and despite the mistress count staying put at a, um, modest 14, the scandal carries on.
With gossip rags reportedly willing to shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars for Tiger photos, and fans just as desperate to lay their eyes on them, you better believe the biggest question of the moment is just where the man might be.
'Entertainment Tonight' says Tiger is exactly where you'd expect him to be: Palm Beach, Florida. And he's most likely living on his yacht, appropriately named "Privacy." But not all is as you'd expect – namely, he's reportedly towing along some unexpected company.
"Tiger and reported mistress No. 1 Rachel Uchitel were spotted holding hands and mingling with about three hundred other partygoers Sunday night inside a private mansion," according to an ET source. The news isn't entirely improbable. Uchitel's mom, socialite Susan Bishop owns a house nearby.
But X17 says Tiger is nowhere to be found in Florida. The online gossip rag claims he's in Arizona recovering from reconstructive surgery on his face. X17 cites a message from retired sports reporter Furman Bisher, who claims to have knowledge that Elin Nordegren approached her hubby after finding a text from Rachel Uchitel in the early morning following Thanksgiving, and then attacked him with a 9-iron.
"When she struck Tiger, she put a huge gash in the right side of his face next to his nose (causing his nose to bruise some), and virtually knocking two of his upper teeth out, and breaking the bone on the upper right side," Bisher writes.
The former sports editor for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution may be right. Tiger hasn't been spotted in public since the fateful Nov. 27 incident. Nobody knows to what degree Woods was injured.
X17 continues, "we wouldn't be surprised to learn that he was hiding out somewhere like a rehab facility in Arizona. I mean, why not keep a low profile, let your face heal and treat your sex (and possible drug) addiction all at once?"
Nobody, it appears, has any idea where Tiger is or what he is up to.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shay Mitchell Splits From Boyfriend Ryan Silverstein After a Year of Dating
- Miranda Kerr Goes Without Underwear, Flashes Lots of Leg in Black Perforated Leather Look in Paris: See the Pictures
- Taken 3 Trailer Released: Liam Neeson Framed for Murder, Beats Up Bad Guys
- ?Absolutely Green' Khloe Kardashian Admittedly Needed Work On The X Factor, Former Co-Host Mario Lopez Says
- ?Bachelorette' Baby! Ashley Hebert & Husband J.P. Rosenbaum Welcome Son Fordham Rhys
- ?In Denial': Amanda Bynes' Parents Don't Believe She Needs Meds, Conservatorship, Claims Source
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- Alicia Keys Reveals Her Due Date—Find Out When the Singer Will Give Birth to Her Second Child!
- Rita Ora: String Bean, Asparagus or Cold-Pressed Green Juice? See the Crazy Green Look!
- Diem Brown Speaks About Latest Cancer Battle: ''I'm Really Looking Forward to Having One Painless, Fun Day''