Tiger Woods Rumors: Rehab, Plastic Surgery, Mistress Mingling
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 29th 2009 11:25PM
Tiger Woods is still burrowed in his Florida lair (or is he? Click through to find out...), and despite the mistress count staying put at a, um, modest 14, the scandal carries on.
With gossip rags reportedly willing to shell out hundreds of thousands of dollars for Tiger photos, and fans just as desperate to lay their eyes on them, you better believe the biggest question of the moment is just where the man might be.
'Entertainment Tonight' says Tiger is exactly where you'd expect him to be: Palm Beach, Florida. And he's most likely living on his yacht, appropriately named "Privacy." But not all is as you'd expect – namely, he's reportedly towing along some unexpected company.
"Tiger and reported mistress No. 1 Rachel Uchitel were spotted holding hands and mingling with about three hundred other partygoers Sunday night inside a private mansion," according to an ET source. The news isn't entirely improbable. Uchitel's mom, socialite Susan Bishop owns a house nearby.
But X17 says Tiger is nowhere to be found in Florida. The online gossip rag claims he's in Arizona recovering from reconstructive surgery on his face. X17 cites a message from retired sports reporter Furman Bisher, who claims to have knowledge that Elin Nordegren approached her hubby after finding a text from Rachel Uchitel in the early morning following Thanksgiving, and then attacked him with a 9-iron.
"When she struck Tiger, she put a huge gash in the right side of his face next to his nose (causing his nose to bruise some), and virtually knocking two of his upper teeth out, and breaking the bone on the upper right side," Bisher writes.
The former sports editor for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution may be right. Tiger hasn't been spotted in public since the fateful Nov. 27 incident. Nobody knows to what degree Woods was injured.
X17 continues, "we wouldn't be surprised to learn that he was hiding out somewhere like a rehab facility in Arizona. I mean, why not keep a low profile, let your face heal and treat your sex (and possible drug) addiction all at once?"
Nobody, it appears, has any idea where Tiger is or what he is up to.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Scandal
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace, 14 Months, Walks While Holding Snack: Picture
- Gwen Stefani Fought With Gavin Rossdale During The Voice: "We Had Only Collaborated on Making Babies"
- Ashton Kutcher Parties With Jamie Foxx, Robin Thicke, Leonardo DiCaprio and More Before Mila Kunis Gives Birth: Details
- ?Duck Dynasty' Medical Crisis! The Truth About Phil Robertson’s Alleged Hospital Stay Revealed
- The Show Will Go On! ‘Fashion Police’ To Return On E! ?As Joan Rivers Would Have Wanted' In 2015
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Keyshia Cole Arrested, Booked on Battery Charge After Allegedly Attacking a Woman at Birdman's Condo
- The Blacklist: 13 Times Raymond Reddington Was His Raymond Reddington-est
- Haley Joel Osment Says Bruce Willis Wasn't "Difficult" to Work With: "I Had a Great Experience With Him"