Meet Rosie O'Donnell's New Girlfriend
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 31st 2009 11:00AM
Rosie O'Donnell is no longer single. The comedian is now dating Tracy Kachtick-Anders, a Texas-based artist, O'Donnell's rep confirms to PEOPLE. The happy couple was spotted strolling hand-in-hand on Miami Beach Tuesday. Looks like she's moved on from her longtime partner Kelli Carpenter.
Kachtick-Anders is active in lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender parenting and adoption issues. She launched Open Arms Campaign, a non-profit organization to recruit and foster adoptive families that targets the LGBT community.
"I have become an activist and work to educate everyone, not only about the plight of foster children," she wrote on TheRainbowBabies.com, "but also the inequality that faces LGBT people in their quest to create families."
Kachtick-Anders has six children, five of whom are adopted, according to the Examiner.com.
The two met through O'Donnell's blog, says Perez Hilton.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Brad Pitt visits Angelina Jolie on the set of 'Salt' in New York City with daughters Zahara and Shiloh on December 29th.
MORE ABOUT Rosie O'Donnell
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rosie O'Donnell Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hillary Clinton, Ellen DeGeneres Write Sweet Responses to Gay Teen in Humans of New York Post
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Will Smith Has Me "On Lockdown," Knows I Wouldn't Cheat on Him
- Britney Spears Recreates Oops Album Cover With Sons Jayden and Sean in Cute Twitter Photo
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home