J. Lo Shows Curves In New Year's Nude Bodysuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 1st 2010 08:25AM
Jennifer Lopez squeezed into a skintight bejeweled bodysuit to perform her classic hit 'Waiting for Tonight' in Times Square for News Year's Eve on Friday. The 40-year-old surprised many viewers when she came out wearing the catsuit, which stole the show. Ryan Seacrest, who was presenting Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, couldn't hide his admiration for J.Lo's costume. He grinned, "That outfit has made my year!"
Jennifer Lopez Snapshots
NEW YORK - DECEMBER 31: Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez performs in Times Square for News Year's Eve on December 31, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Jennifer Lopez
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Got Married!
- Lady Gaga Takes a Tumble on Stage in Monaco
- Mariah Carey Spends 4th of July with Her Billionaire Boo
- Beyonce, Fergie, Justin Timberlake, More Celebs React to U.S.A. Women's Soccer World Cup Final Victory
- Caitlyn Jenner is "Proud to be American" in Powerful Independence Day Message
- Hillary Clinton, Ellen DeGeneres Write Sweet Responses to Gay Teen in Humans of New York Post