J. Lo Shows Curves In New Year's Nude Bodysuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 1st 2010 08:25AM
Jennifer Lopez squeezed into a skintight bejeweled bodysuit to perform her classic hit 'Waiting for Tonight' in Times Square for News Year's Eve on Friday. The 40-year-old surprised many viewers when she came out wearing the catsuit, which stole the show. Ryan Seacrest, who was presenting Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, couldn't hide his admiration for J.Lo's costume. He grinned, "That outfit has made my year!"
Jennifer Lopez Snapshots
NEW YORK - DECEMBER 31: Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez performs in Times Square for News Year's Eve on December 31, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Jennifer Lopez
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Florida standup performance greeted with standing ovation
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- 'Constantine' Introduces DC Comics Character Jim Corrigan
- How Snooki Got Down to 99 Pounds Just 7 Weeks After Baby
- Duggar Fans Create Counter-Petition to Save TLC Show; Watch Jimmy Kimmel's Latest Mean Tweets Segment: Top 5 Stories
- Jessica Hall Pregnant! Kendra Wilkinson's BFF Expecting First Child With Husband Kyle Carlson
- Armie Hammer's Wife Elizabeth Chambers Celebrates Baby Shower: Photos, Details