J. Lo Shows Curves In New Year's Nude Bodysuit
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 1st 2010 08:25AM
Jennifer Lopez squeezed into a skintight bejeweled bodysuit to perform her classic hit 'Waiting for Tonight' in Times Square for News Year's Eve on Friday. The 40-year-old surprised many viewers when she came out wearing the catsuit, which stole the show. Ryan Seacrest, who was presenting Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, couldn't hide his admiration for J.Lo's costume. He grinned, "That outfit has made my year!"
Jennifer Lopez Snapshots
NEW YORK - DECEMBER 31: Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez performs in Times Square for News Year's Eve on December 31, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Jennifer Lopez
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Brody Jenner and Stars Galore Attend Opening of SKY Waikiki
- 'Les Mis' Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- Reese & Cameron Are Ready for Fall in Suede Booties! Steal Their Style