Who Leaked Michael Jackson Track? Not I, Says Lenny Kravitz
By Marc Schneider Posted Jan 4th 2010 04:00PM
This could be your only day to hear 'Another Day,' the leaked collaboration between Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz. It seems all parties involved -- from Sony to Jackson's lawyers to Kravitz himself -- do not want the song snippet to reach your ears just yet.
According to TMZ, Sony is trying to get the bouncy track pulled from the Internet. It's unclear who did the leaking. Kravitz posted a video message on Monday to say he had nothing to do with its release and offered his thoughts on making things right for fans.
"I'd like to see this thing get straightened out as soon as possible, because I'd like you the fans to be able to hear the track in its entirety," he says in the video "The way Michael and I had intended it to be."
Peppered throughout the 2-minute track is one clue as to who did the leaking. In it, a voice emerges to boast something that sounds like "DJ Thucky and Kells, Let's Go!" -- but a simple Google search uncovers very little on those names.
Kravitz, who wrote and played all instruments for the track, had nothing but praise for the late singer.
"It was one of the most amazing musical experiences that I ever had. It was done by two people who had respect for each other. That was it."
Listen to 'Another Day' (while you can):
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- ?Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. to Tie the Knot
- No More Dollar Sign! Kesha Changes Name Spelling, Looks Happy Post-Rehab
- Michael Jackson's Son Controversy: Real Dad Steps Forward
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"