Woman Who Leaked Tiger Affair Wants to Sue Rachel Uchitel For Slander
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 4th 2010 07:55AM
Ashley Samson has had a bad time since the National Enquirer printed her news of Tiger Woods' affair with Rachel Uchitel. Samson maintained her claim that an affair took place, even as Uchitel denied the allegations. Now, in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, Samson says, "[Uchitel] has made my life hell. I have been attacked by fans of Tiger Woods and friends of mine even are basically upset because she made me out to look like the bad guy when in fact the truth is he's the one that was cheating on his wife ... I'm so mad I'm thinking of suing her for trashing my name."
Samson told RadarOnline.com that her intel came straight from Uchitel. "They were in love," Samson said. "She was in love with him and he was in love with her and they were going to be together forever ... I heard them on the phone telling each other that I miss you so much and love you so much."
Responding to Uchitel's claims that the two women are barely acquainted, Samson said, "There are clearly photographs of us... She wasn't very discreet about [the affair] at all. She was bragging about it and she gave us very graphic details about it."
"She read multiple text messages to me," Samson claimed. "One in particular saying that Tiger was saying that he wanted to be with her forever. It was just her and him together forever."
"I've been offered lots of money to deny my story, but I chose not to take the money because the truth is the truth," she said.
Uchitel was the first in a long string of women said to have had relationships with the disgraced golf star. The possible divorce between Tiger Woods and his wife Elin Nordegren - thanks to the massive infidelity scandal plaguing the athlete - could wind up being one of the most costly in history. In Life & Style report, Woods may lose more than $400 million should he divorce his wife.
The Tiger Woods Scandal
A major sponsor announced Sunday that it is dropping golf superstar Tiger Woods amid a scandal over his personal life. Global consulting firm Accenture PLC said Woods is "no longer the right representative" after the "circumstances of the last two weeks."
AFP / Getty Images
AFP / Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince William Visits Malta in Place of Kate Middleton, Updates Crowd on Her Condition
- Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti: Little People, Big World Wedding Photo
- Polly Bergen Dead: Actress and Singer Dies at 84
- New Shocker: Bruce Jenner Appears To Wear Spanx For Golf Outing SEE The Jaw-Dropping Photos
- Kim's Worst Nightmare: Racy Naked Selfies Of Kardashian Leak Online
- Mariah Carey reportedly leaning on director Brett Ratner for support
- U2 guitarist, The Edge has the edge in building his long-planned compound in Malibu
- Alicia Keys, Tyne Daly and Harry Belafonte memorialize Ruby Dee
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!