Katharine McPhee Busts Out on Conan
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 5th 2010 08:22AM
Katharine McPhee certainly knows how to rekindle the McPheever that infected everyone during her 'American Idol' days. The starlet already unveiled her new blond 'do to PopEater a few months ago, and now she's showing off more -- as you'll see in her performance on 'The Tonight Show.' The formerly brunette songstress flaunted more than her voice to Conan O'Brien thanks to a remarkably revealing top. See For Yourself:
In October, McPhee spoke to PopEater about what inspired her new blonde look: "It wasn't spur of the moment. I can't say it wasn't calculated because I didn't want it to be a complete disaster and have my hair fall out, but it was a natural thing to do. I always wanted to know what it was like to have blond hair. People get complacent and know you as the girl with long brown curly hair. People always say 'Oh, your hair is so beautiful and curly.' Really, my hair is completely pin-straight. I have no wave in my hair. So this image gets created, which is great because then people identify you, but I just wanted to turn things upside down. I felt like seeing what it was like to be blond with short hair and doing something people wouldn't expect. It's fun. Now I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and see a different person. Maybe six months from now it will be a redhead."
Katharine McPhee Visits PopEater
Remember Katherine McPhee from her brunette days? She might have changed her hair color, but she's still just as lovely. Click for More Photos From Katharine's Visit to PopEater >>>
Maggie Coughlan, PopEater
Maggie Coughlan, PopEater
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper