Katharine McPhee Busts Out on Conan
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 5th 2010 08:22AM
Katharine McPhee certainly knows how to rekindle the McPheever that infected everyone during her 'American Idol' days. The starlet already unveiled her new blond 'do to PopEater a few months ago, and now she's showing off more -- as you'll see in her performance on 'The Tonight Show.' The formerly brunette songstress flaunted more than her voice to Conan O'Brien thanks to a remarkably revealing top. See For Yourself:
In October, McPhee spoke to PopEater about what inspired her new blonde look: "It wasn't spur of the moment. I can't say it wasn't calculated because I didn't want it to be a complete disaster and have my hair fall out, but it was a natural thing to do. I always wanted to know what it was like to have blond hair. People get complacent and know you as the girl with long brown curly hair. People always say 'Oh, your hair is so beautiful and curly.' Really, my hair is completely pin-straight. I have no wave in my hair. So this image gets created, which is great because then people identify you, but I just wanted to turn things upside down. I felt like seeing what it was like to be blond with short hair and doing something people wouldn't expect. It's fun. Now I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and see a different person. Maybe six months from now it will be a redhead."
Katharine McPhee Visits PopEater
Remember Katherine McPhee from her brunette days? She might have changed her hair color, but she's still just as lovely. Click for More Photos From Katharine's Visit to PopEater >>>
Maggie Coughlan, PopEater
Maggie Coughlan, PopEater
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Now Cecil the Lion's Brother, Jericho, Has Been Shot Dead
- Bobbi Kristina's Funeral Ends with a Whitney Houston Song
- Melt-Down: Bobbi Kristina's Aunt Leolah Booted from Funeral, Spews Accusations
- Cecil the Lion's Older Brother Jericho Illegally Killed After Walter J. Palmer Outrage
- Leolah Brown Interrupts Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral, Calls Out Pat Houston: "Whitney Is Rolling Over in Her Grave!"
- Valerie Harper Is Not in a Coma, Gives Update on Health After Hospitalization