Trust Funds For (Half of) the Jolie-Pitt Kids
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 5th 2010 07:50AM
The estate of Angelina Jolie's mother Marcheline Bertrand has been settled two years after her death, leaving three of her six grandchildren with trust funds, according to a TMZ report. Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh will each receive $100,000 when they turn 25. The omission of Pax, 4, and twins Knox and Vivienne was no slight by their grandmother, though - Bertrand's will was last updated in 2006, before the three were members of the Jolie-Pitt clan.
Though half of the Jolie-Pitt's brood are without Bertrand's financial assets, the kids have little worry about, monetarily speaking. According to PEOPLE, the Jolie-Pitt Foundation donated $100,000 to foster children's charity American SOS Children's Villages at Christmastime, as well as millions donated to various charitable organizations over the years.
Heather Paul, CEO of SOS Children's Villages USA, thanked the Jolie-Pitts for taking care of other children as well as their own. "In this holiday season, many of us take for granted that we are surrounded by loving family members," she said. "The poor outcomes for foster children indicate that we must do a much better job of supporting them."
Angelina Jolie Snapshots
Angelina Jolie is seen here bundled up in New York City on the set of her upcoming film 'Salt.' Click for More Angelina Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Fox to Pull 'Red Band Society' With Future in Question
- L.A.'s Ferguson Protestors Block Traffic Near Downtown
- 'Independence Day' Sequel Gets 20th Century Fox Greenlight
- 'Game of Thrones' Unveils Mysterious Season 5 Teaser and Site
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the New Workplace Comedy
- Candace Cameron Bure Loves These Five Family-Friendly Holiday Films