Trust Funds For (Half of) the Jolie-Pitt Kids
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 5th 2010 07:50AM
The estate of Angelina Jolie's mother Marcheline Bertrand has been settled two years after her death, leaving three of her six grandchildren with trust funds, according to a TMZ report. Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh will each receive $100,000 when they turn 25. The omission of Pax, 4, and twins Knox and Vivienne was no slight by their grandmother, though - Bertrand's will was last updated in 2006, before the three were members of the Jolie-Pitt clan.
Though half of the Jolie-Pitt's brood are without Bertrand's financial assets, the kids have little worry about, monetarily speaking. According to PEOPLE, the Jolie-Pitt Foundation donated $100,000 to foster children's charity American SOS Children's Villages at Christmastime, as well as millions donated to various charitable organizations over the years.
Heather Paul, CEO of SOS Children's Villages USA, thanked the Jolie-Pitts for taking care of other children as well as their own. "In this holiday season, many of us take for granted that we are surrounded by loving family members," she said. "The poor outcomes for foster children indicate that we must do a much better job of supporting them."
Angelina Jolie Snapshots
Angelina Jolie is seen here bundled up in New York City on the set of her upcoming film 'Salt.' Click for More Angelina Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' Prequel to Film in New Zealand
- Cannes: European Film Promotion Names 'Producers on the Move'
- Chinese Director to Oliver Stone: Mind Your Own Business
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition