Trust Funds For (Half of) the Jolie-Pitt Kids
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 5th 2010 07:50AM
The estate of Angelina Jolie's mother Marcheline Bertrand has been settled two years after her death, leaving three of her six grandchildren with trust funds, according to a TMZ report. Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh will each receive $100,000 when they turn 25. The omission of Pax, 4, and twins Knox and Vivienne was no slight by their grandmother, though - Bertrand's will was last updated in 2006, before the three were members of the Jolie-Pitt clan.
Though half of the Jolie-Pitt's brood are without Bertrand's financial assets, the kids have little worry about, monetarily speaking. According to PEOPLE, the Jolie-Pitt Foundation donated $100,000 to foster children's charity American SOS Children's Villages at Christmastime, as well as millions donated to various charitable organizations over the years.
Heather Paul, CEO of SOS Children's Villages USA, thanked the Jolie-Pitts for taking care of other children as well as their own. "In this holiday season, many of us take for granted that we are surrounded by loving family members," she said. "The poor outcomes for foster children indicate that we must do a much better job of supporting them."
Angelina Jolie Snapshots
Angelina Jolie is seen here bundled up in New York City on the set of her upcoming film 'Salt.' Click for More Angelina Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joe Cocker dead at 70
- HBO releases new 'Game of Thrones' footage in trailer
- Heidi Klum ads showed too much skin for Las Vegas?
- Matthew McConaughey, Charlize Theron, Rooney Mara Join Voice Cast for 'Kubo and the Two Strings'
- Watch the Fan Trailer That Pits the Avengers vs. the Justice League
- How to Get a Job in Shondaland
- Sony Stills Plans on Releasing 'The Interview' - But Doesn't Know When or How
- Jessica Lange Wants $260K in Cash in 'The Gambler' (EXCLUSIVE)
- ?Oscars 2015: How Will the Holiday Box Office Affect the Awards?