What's Hot? Beautiful People, Vince Vaughn Married, and 3-D TV
By Sam Brand Posted Jan 5th 2010 08:44AM
Vince Vaughn as the first major celebrity to marry in 2010. He tied the knot with fiancee Kyla Weber in a Jan. 2 family affair in Chicago. 3-D TV is coming this year. ESPN will throw the World Cup at your face this summer and a new 24/7 3-D channel will hit flatscreens in 2011. And exclusive dating site BeautifulPeople.com is catching flack for kicking out a few thousand users who went overboard at the dinner table over the holidays. Didn't we all? This is What You're Searching For Today...
ESPN 3D – It's coming. And a whole lot sooner than you think. ESPN announced today that it will be airing at least 85 live sporting events in 3-D, starting with the June 11 South Africa vs. Mexico first round World Cup match. The sports giant isn't the only TV player jumping into the third dimension. At the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas today, Discovery, Imax and Sony announced a joint venture, all 3-D all-the-time channel that will hit the airwaves some time in 2011. The future is now?
Beautiful People – Hurting feelings always makes for a worthy publicity stunt. That's just what exclusive Danish dating site Beautiful People did to ring in the new year. The social network released a statement claiming it had kicked out 5,000 users after receiving complaints that they had put on too much weight over the holidays. The rejects have since been invited back... provided they prove they're beautiful once again.
Vince Vaughn Married – "It's wedding season, kid!" The 'Wedding Crashers' star got hitched to fiancee Kyla Weber over New Year's Eve weekend in an intimate Chicago ceremony. In proper party boy fashion, Vaughn hosted a New Year's Even party at his apartment a couple nights before the couple exchanged vows.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eva Amurri Reveals She's Having a Baby Girl With Husband Kyle Martino
- Oprah Winfrey Gives Twitter Fan Her Dress from Essence Cover
- Jared Leto Disses Jennifer Lawrence for Tripping at the Oscars Twice: "I Wonder If This Is a Bit of an Act"
- Teresa And Joe Giudice's Nemesis Kim Granatell Slams Guilty Couple: ?Hopefully They Still Get Time Because They Deserve It!'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Shailene Woodley bisexual? Star implies she could find love with a woman
- Ted Turner hospitalized in South America
- The Voice: Find Out What It's Really Like to Be a Coach During the Blind Auditions in This Trippy Sneak Peek!
- Ke$ha Is No More, Singer Drops the Dollar Sign and Changes Twitter Handle After Leaving Rehab
- Jessica Simpson Reaches Her Goal Weight, Tweets Pic in a Sheer White Tee to Prove It—See the Skinny Shot!