Twitter Bites Back For Tila Tequila
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 6th 2010 06:38AM
The untimely passing passing of Casey Johnson has prompted a war of words - over Twitter, of course. Johnson's one-time friend Jasmine Lennard believes that Tila Tequila began the downfall of the Johnson & Johnson heiress, and let Johnson's fiancee know through the social media network. "You NEVER even knew her," Lennard wrote directly to Tequila. "You have known her for a total of one month, you took advantage of someone in her weakest moment. You enabled her death and prevented her getting the help she SO DESPERATELY needed for YOUR OWN selfish purposes. She was a classy woman who would NEVER have had ANYTHING to do with you had she been in her right mind."
Lennard continued, "You took advantage of a sick girl and YOU killed her. Shut your mouth back the f--- off and have some respect. Let her pass with dignity now not attached to ur smutty name. Stop taking drugs and clean you act up. Disgusting little girl."
In recent months, Lennard and Johnson's friendship faltered - only a few weeks ago, Johnson was arrested for stealing dozens of pieces of clothing, jewelry and other items from Lennard, a former contestant on UK's 'Make Me a Supermodel.'
"Casey was a fragile, beautiful, witty, wonderful girl who was desperately looking for love," Lennard told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview Tuesday. "Did I love her? Yes. I tried so hard to save her but I couldn't."
Casey Johnson Snapshots
Casey Johnson attends the Famous Stars and Straps 10th Anniversary and Snoop Dogg's 10th album release "Malice N Wonderland" party at Vanguard on December 8, 2009 in Hollywood, California.
"Casey's family tried desperately to help her," she said. "There was a car ready 24 hours a day to take her to the best rehab facility in the country. When it came out that Casey had been arrested, she had nobody and was lost. Tila got a hold of her and said, 'hey, come out with me and we'll show them!' For her to die with this reputation, it's just not her. Tila is a sick, sick girl."
Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson was pronounced dead Monday morning at the age of 30. Early reports suggest that Johnson, who was said to be engaged to reality star Tequila, died of natural causes. The heiress will be laid to rest later this week in a private funeral attended by immediate family. Johnson's body "flown back east to her final resting place," family spokesman Jesse Derris told PEOPLE.
"The family asks for a measure of privacy over the next several days as they mourn their loss," added Derris.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce Steals Spotlight in Red Hot Cleavage-Baring Pantsuit at Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao Fight: Photo
- Prince Harry on Kate Middleton, Prince William's Royal Baby Princess: "She Is Absolutely Beautiful"
- Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow Falls in Love in SNL Rom-Com: Watch!
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' scores big at box office
- Jamie Foxx criticized for his version of national anthem
- Princess Diana's pal says she would have loved a granddaughter
- Bruce Jenner Gives Scott Disick Advice on Being a Great Dad, Says It's About "Being There"—Watch Now!
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao's Fight Night: 9 Star-Studded Moments We Were Obsessed With
- Spice Girls Reunion! Victoria Beckham Brings the Group Together to Spice Up David Beckham's 40th Birthday