Girls on Pop: The New Scandals of 'Twenty-Ten'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 6th 2010 11:54AM
Casey Johnson's untimely passing, Tila Tequila's untimely Twitter-madness, Tiger Woods' controversial comments and JLo's WTF-worthy New Year's costume.
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 24: Wrapping Up the '00s
PopCast No. 23: Team Snooki
PopCast No. 22: Many Ladies of Tiger
PopCast No. 22: Tiger WHAT?
PopCast No. 21: Thanksgiving Shenanigans
PopCast No. 20: New Moon, New Decade
PopCast No. 19: Pop-arazzi
PopCast No. 18: Into the Studio
PopCast No. 17: Celebrity Styl'd
PopCast No. 16: Celeb Scandal and Romance
PopCast No. 15: Playing The Last Card
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Reese & Cameron Are Ready for Fall in Suede Booties! Steal Their Style
- Rafael Nadal Is the Face, the Body, and the Booty of Tommy Hilfiger Underwear
- Robin Wright and Ben Foster End Engagement ... Again