Exclusive: Channing Tatum, Amanda Seyfried Pics From 'Dear John'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 6th 2010 08:08AM
In a movie sure to bring out the gushy romantic teen in everyone, 'Dear John' packs exactly what a pre-Valentine's Day movie needs: A good love story from an established author, and two out-of-this-world-gorgeous actors involved in said love story. And what do you know, PopEater is proud to premiere exclusive photos from the movie, which stars 'GI Joe' beefcake Channing Tatum and 'Big Love' beauty Amanda Seyfried. Pics and more 'Dear' info after the jump!
Exclusive 'Dear John' Photos
Oh, what better way to start your day than with photos of two of Hollywood's most gorgeous people about to smooch? Check out these exclusive photos of Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried in 'Dear John.'
'John,' which was adapted from the book by 'The Notebook' author Nicholas Sparks, follows Tatum and Seyfried as they spend a gloriously romantic two weeks together while Tatum is on leave from military duty. He's then shipped off to combat, but the couple remains in touch via letters -- keeping their relationship and love for one another alive. Watch the trailer below, and get more 'Dear John' info at Moviefone.com!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- New York TV Festival Unveils Winners of 20 Development Deals
- Jill Soloway: How a Detour Into Indie Filmmaking Led to Amazon's 'Transparent'
- Keanu Reeves: I Wanted to Play Batman and Wolverine But Was Passed Over
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming