Exclusive: Channing Tatum, Amanda Seyfried Pics From 'Dear John'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 6th 2010 08:08AM
In a movie sure to bring out the gushy romantic teen in everyone, 'Dear John' packs exactly what a pre-Valentine's Day movie needs: A good love story from an established author, and two out-of-this-world-gorgeous actors involved in said love story. And what do you know, PopEater is proud to premiere exclusive photos from the movie, which stars 'GI Joe' beefcake Channing Tatum and 'Big Love' beauty Amanda Seyfried. Pics and more 'Dear' info after the jump!
Exclusive 'Dear John' Photos
Oh, what better way to start your day than with photos of two of Hollywood's most gorgeous people about to smooch? Check out these exclusive photos of Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried in 'Dear John.'
'John,' which was adapted from the book by 'The Notebook' author Nicholas Sparks, follows Tatum and Seyfried as they spend a gloriously romantic two weeks together while Tatum is on leave from military duty. He's then shipped off to combat, but the couple remains in touch via letters -- keeping their relationship and love for one another alive. Watch the trailer below, and get more 'Dear John' info at Moviefone.com!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Cannes: European Film Promotion Names 'Producers on the Move'
- Chinese Director to Oliver Stone: Mind Your Own Business
- John Oliver Celebrates His THR Cover With Jimmy Fallon
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition