'Biggest Losers' Called 'Monkeys' By Trainer
By Rob Shuter Posted Jan 6th 2010 06:00PM
Jillian Michaels Calls 'Loser' Contestants "Monkeys"
Fitness guru and 'Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels, who just publicly expressed her genuine concern for the medical safely of the contestants on 'The Biggest Loser,' is calling her overweight subjects "Monkeys" on her Facebook page.
Jillian shocked her Facebook followers on December 30 when she posted this little ditty about getting back to work with 'The Biggest Loser' participants whose lives she was hired to improve. "My baby is FINALLY home. So funny. I never used to care bout being away from people I dated. I loved having the space. Now, I seem to count the seconds. Am I getting old and soft? Get a few hours together and then I am off to BL. Monkeys are back on campus. Work to be done."
More than 680 people commented on the status update, with some questioning what exactly Jillian meant with the term "monkey." One user named Emily Adams optimistically hoped Jillian "doesn't literally mean that she thinks they're less evolved from the primordial ooze than she is." Jillian's fan Barbara Stuart says "I think using the term 'monkey' is very offensive."
Jill Carmen, a rep for NBC, tells me that Jillian meant nothing with the word. "It's a term of endearment," Carmen told me.
Let's go ahead and give Jillian the benefit of the doubt that it was simply an innocent term of endearment gone awry rather than a slur towards her multi-racial cast. Despite all that yelling, she seems nice enough, but Jillian -- getting older, softer and wiser is something that might not be such a bad thing.
Hollywood's Top Dogs
If you want to see private never-before-seen shots of Carrie Underwood, 'Entourage' star Adrian Grenier, Charlize Thereon and Jessica Alba all with the "loves of their lives," forget about Us Weekly -- pick up a copy of Animal Fair Magazine's 2010 Celebrity Pet Charity Calendar, where "the dogs are the real stars since the celebrities would not SIT," quipped Animal Fair's Wendy Diamond.
'American Idol' winner Carrie Underwood is with Ace, her Rat Terrier, by her side while Grenier would rather be cruising Hollywood Boulevard with no one but Honeybee, the dog he rescued from New York Animal Shelter. Awwww, he's cute and sensitive!
Oscar takes second place in Charlize Theron's life to Denver, Tucker, Orson and Dellilah -- who are all pup-arazzi ready!!!
Levi's Bold Request
Has Levi Johnston officially lost his mind? That answer is a big fat YES. Friends tell me that the hunk from Alaska actually thought he would be asked to present at this year's Golden Globe Awards in Hollywood. Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Aniston, Steven Spielberg and Matthew Fox, who all will be presenting are the sort of talent that Levi now considers himself to be amongst. The kid's got quite a pair -- even if we never got to see it in Playgirl!
Got a tip for Rob? Email him at NaughtyNiceRob@aol.com
Follow Rob on FaceBook: www.hs.facebook.com/rshuter
Who's Rob Shuter? Read His Bio
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bethenny Frankel Returning to Real Housewives of New York City; Alyssa Milano Leaving Mistresses: Top 5 Stories
- Porsha Williams Says She Was "Blindsided" by Real Housewives Demotion: It's Time to "Spread My Wings"
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect
- ?Hank Is Not Gay!' ? Kendra Wilkinson Will Move On With Husband Hank Baskett Despite Cheating Allegations ? ?He Deserves Forgiveness'
- Trashed & Making A Splash! Amanda Bynes ?Drunk' On Rooftop Of West Hollywood Hotel Following DUI Arrest
- Bethenny's Back! Frankel Returning To ?Real Housewives Of New York City'
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Stalker Creator Kevin Williamson Reveals Scary Real-Life Experience That Inspired the Show
- Vince Vaughn Holds Hands With Wife, Kyla Weber, During Rare Public Night Out—Take a Look!
- Shirtless Tony Goldwyn Pokes Fun at Scandal Co-Star Scott Foley's Sexy Ad Campaign