Paris Hilton Is Ready for a 2010 Wedding
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 6th 2010 07:00AM
Paris Hilton's days of long nights and hard partying with studs aplenty are over, as the heiress-turned-celebrity says she's ready to tie the knot. In a Life & Style interview given exclusively to PopEater, Hilton says that she and boyfriend Doug Reinhardt are definitely looking to take their relationship to the next step this year. "I wouldn't rule out a wedding in 2010," Hilton says. More scoop after the jump!
In the interview, Hilton gushes about her love for Reinhardt, who many know as Lauren Conrad's brief boyfriend on 'The Hills. "We've been together a year now and never spend a night apart ... He's truly become my best friend. He makes me feel like a princess every day," Hilton says of Reinhardt.
As for the possible 2010 nuptials, Hilton says it's just natural progression. "With how amazing everything is going between us, I see a very bright and happy future."
Doug agrees, telling Life & Style: "I know that we have a great future to look forward to ... Paris is the most beautiful girl in the world. I am so in love with her - I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She is gorgeous, smart, funny and kind. My family loves her, and she would make the perfect wife."
For more Paris and Doug news, including details on their Christmas gifts, pick up this week's Life & Style!
Paris Hilton Snapshots
Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt are seen here walking the streets of Aspen, Colorado while on a post-Christmas vacation. Click for More Paris Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Bobbi Kristina's Funeral Ends with a Whitney Houston Song
- Melt-Down: Bobbi Kristina's Aunt Leolah Booted from Funeral, Spews Accusations
- Valerie Harper's Upbeat Message to Fans
- Kim Kardashian Is Officially a Soccer Mom: New North West Photos!
- Avril Lavigne Wants to Make Movies, Has a Pizza Named After Her: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Caitlyn Jenner's Conservative Views Concern Transgender Friends in New I Am Cait Sneak Peek: Watch