Paris Hilton Is Ready for a 2010 Wedding
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 6th 2010 07:00AM
Paris Hilton's days of long nights and hard partying with studs aplenty are over, as the heiress-turned-celebrity says she's ready to tie the knot. In a Life & Style interview given exclusively to PopEater, Hilton says that she and boyfriend Doug Reinhardt are definitely looking to take their relationship to the next step this year. "I wouldn't rule out a wedding in 2010," Hilton says. More scoop after the jump!
In the interview, Hilton gushes about her love for Reinhardt, who many know as Lauren Conrad's brief boyfriend on 'The Hills. "We've been together a year now and never spend a night apart ... He's truly become my best friend. He makes me feel like a princess every day," Hilton says of Reinhardt.
As for the possible 2010 nuptials, Hilton says it's just natural progression. "With how amazing everything is going between us, I see a very bright and happy future."
Doug agrees, telling Life & Style: "I know that we have a great future to look forward to ... Paris is the most beautiful girl in the world. I am so in love with her - I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world. She is gorgeous, smart, funny and kind. My family loves her, and she would make the perfect wife."
For more Paris and Doug news, including details on their Christmas gifts, pick up this week's Life & Style!
Paris Hilton Snapshots
Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt are seen here walking the streets of Aspen, Colorado while on a post-Christmas vacation. Click for More Paris Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse
- Lou Ferrigno's wife Carla Ferrigno accuses Bill Cosby of assault; more come forward
- Norman Lear: Possible 'All in the Family' reboot for 2015
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Now Playing Live Movie Reviews: Will 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Dominate?
- Duggar Fans Are Fighting Back! How They Plan to Save ?19 Kids'
- Bill Cosby Performs at Women's Fundraiser as More Alleged Victims Step Forward
- Kim Kardashian Rocks a Retro Bikini While Hanging With Michelle Rodriguez on a Yacht in Dubai ? Yep, That's Right
- New "Normal-Sized" Doll Named Lammily Comes With Cellulite Stickers -- and Kids Like Her More Than Barbie: Watch!
- Fifty Shades of Grey New Trailer: Christian Grey Asks "Do You Trust Me?"