'Bachelor' Contestant Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Producer
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 7th 2010 02:00PM
RadarOnline.com, Rozlyn Papa says that 'The Bachelor' execs fired her for an "inappropriate relationship" with a producer, but "what they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world."
The episode depicting Papa's termination from 'The Bachelor' will air January 11, during the season's second episode, but the 28-year-old model insists that her actions have been exaggerated by the show. "I had a relationship with someone on the show that didn't benefit them," she says of the producers.
"This is a TV show and it's made for entertainment, but it is a far cry from reality," Papa explains. "I know that things on television weren't always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation."
Papa is no longer dating the producer, who was also fired, but she claims they have remained close. 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison said after the two were fired, "It was an incident that we've never had to deal with before. It was tough for everyone, the crew, the women and Jake. Hopefully we can quickly move past this and it won't dominate the season. But definitely everyone will see what happens."
Harrison continued, "An unfortunate decision was made by one of the girls and one of the crew members and the rest you'll have to watch and see."
Papa disagrees. "I am going to hold my head high, I do not regret anything that happened," she says.
R-Rated Scandals and the Stars
'Twilight' starlet Ashley Greene is the latest young Hollywood star with a nude photo leak to deal with. Her lawyers swooped after a set of very revealing photos hit the Web.
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Brokaw's Cancer Is in Remission: "I Face the New Year With Very Encouraging News"
- Nicki Minaj Blasts Ex-Boyfriend Safaree Samuels on Twitter: "Stop While You're Ahead"
- Meryl Streep to Her Into the Woods Costar Billy Magnussen: "I Got You This F--king Part"
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Josh Duhamel and Fergie Celebrate Game Day With the Cutest Pictures of Baby Axl—Take a Look!
- Kris Jenner Spotted "Dirty Dancing" With Boyfriend Corey Gamble at Lance Bass and Michael Turchin's Wedding
- DVF Brand Ambassador Candidate Loses Her Mind and Crashes Fashion Show—Watch the Crazy House of DVF Clip!