'Bachelor' Contestant Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Producer
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 7th 2010 02:00PM
RadarOnline.com, Rozlyn Papa says that 'The Bachelor' execs fired her for an "inappropriate relationship" with a producer, but "what they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world."
The episode depicting Papa's termination from 'The Bachelor' will air January 11, during the season's second episode, but the 28-year-old model insists that her actions have been exaggerated by the show. "I had a relationship with someone on the show that didn't benefit them," she says of the producers.
"This is a TV show and it's made for entertainment, but it is a far cry from reality," Papa explains. "I know that things on television weren't always as they seemed, but I had no idea the extent of the show manipulation."
Papa is no longer dating the producer, who was also fired, but she claims they have remained close. 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison said after the two were fired, "It was an incident that we've never had to deal with before. It was tough for everyone, the crew, the women and Jake. Hopefully we can quickly move past this and it won't dominate the season. But definitely everyone will see what happens."
Harrison continued, "An unfortunate decision was made by one of the girls and one of the crew members and the rest you'll have to watch and see."
Papa disagrees. "I am going to hold my head high, I do not regret anything that happened," she says.
R-Rated Scandals and the Stars
'Twilight' starlet Ashley Greene is the latest young Hollywood star with a nude photo leak to deal with. Her lawyers swooped after a set of very revealing photos hit the Web.
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''