Gilbert Arenas Suspended, Eric the Midget Slams Artie, More Awards for Mariah Carey
By Sam Brand Posted Jan 7th 2010 04:13PM
Artie Lange's little nemesis Eric the Midget? The Wack Pack scrooge has tweeted some less than kind words aimed at Howard Stern's recovering sidekick. And Mariah Carey has hit the podium again. This is What You're Searching For Today...
Eric the Midget – All 3-and-a-half feet of Eric Lynch despise Artie Lange. The frequent 'Howard Stern Show' caller and notorious curmudgeon tweeted on Wednesday, "As for showing Artie love. I find it hard to when I have been going through my own health problems. That I didn't do anything... to cause." 'Howard' fans have always either loved or hated irascible little Lynch. Lange once recounted a story on the air about how he introduced Lynch during a stand-up routine and "the 3,000 audience members in attendance mercilessly booed him for ten minutes straight." Eric the Midget is getting thousands more digital boos on the internet today.
Gilbert Arenas – Unless you're a shooting range instructor, air marshal, or Charlton Heston (RIP, brutha), bringing a firearm into the office is generally frowned upon. But that's just what outspoken NBA superstar Gilbert Arenas did. He brought 4 guns, one a "gold-plated Desert Eagle," according to TMZ, into the Washington Wizards' locker-room as part of a "playful" threat towards teammate Javaris Crittenton. Now he's paying the price. On Wednesday, league commisioner David Stern suspended the guard indefinitely without pay. Depending on how long "indefinitely" lasts, Arenas could forfeit the entirety of the $80 million remaining on his monster contract.
Mariah Carey People's Choice – Mariah's acceptance speeches are being nit picked following her boozy Breakthrough Actress address at Tuesday night's Palm Springs International Film Festival. "We had splashes of champagne," she explained to reporters. Wednesday's acceptance speech for Favorite R&B artist at the People's Choice Awards went a bit more smoothly. Watch and read about it here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Recap, Season 19, Week 6: Pitbull Guest Judges, Janel and Val Tease "Feelings"
- Oscar de la Renta, Fashion Icon, Dead at 82
- Kerry Washington Admits Scandal Sex Scenes With Tony Goldwyn Are "Always Awkward"
- Famed Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dies At 82
- Monica Lewinsky Says ?I Lost My Public Self' During First Public Speaking Engagement ? ?I Fell In Love With My Boss'
- A Mother's Desperate Plea: Teresa Giudice Begs Judge To Lock Her Up In Connecticut Near Daughters, After Hiring New Lawyer
- Oscar de la Renta, fashion designer, dies at 82, report says
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Taylor Swift Releases Latest Single "Welcome to New York"—and Fans Are Already Obsessed With It!
- Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82; Fashion Designer Dressed Countless Celebrities, First Ladies and Other Style Icons
- Zac Efron Celebrates 27th Birthday With Rumored Girlfriend Sami Miró in Amsterdam—All the Details!