Gilbert Arenas Suspended, Eric the Midget Slams Artie, More Awards for Mariah Carey
By Sam Brand Posted Jan 7th 2010 04:13PM
Artie Lange's little nemesis Eric the Midget? The Wack Pack scrooge has tweeted some less than kind words aimed at Howard Stern's recovering sidekick. And Mariah Carey has hit the podium again. This is What You're Searching For Today...
Eric the Midget – All 3-and-a-half feet of Eric Lynch despise Artie Lange. The frequent 'Howard Stern Show' caller and notorious curmudgeon tweeted on Wednesday, "As for showing Artie love. I find it hard to when I have been going through my own health problems. That I didn't do anything... to cause." 'Howard' fans have always either loved or hated irascible little Lynch. Lange once recounted a story on the air about how he introduced Lynch during a stand-up routine and "the 3,000 audience members in attendance mercilessly booed him for ten minutes straight." Eric the Midget is getting thousands more digital boos on the internet today.
Gilbert Arenas – Unless you're a shooting range instructor, air marshal, or Charlton Heston (RIP, brutha), bringing a firearm into the office is generally frowned upon. But that's just what outspoken NBA superstar Gilbert Arenas did. He brought 4 guns, one a "gold-plated Desert Eagle," according to TMZ, into the Washington Wizards' locker-room as part of a "playful" threat towards teammate Javaris Crittenton. Now he's paying the price. On Wednesday, league commisioner David Stern suspended the guard indefinitely without pay. Depending on how long "indefinitely" lasts, Arenas could forfeit the entirety of the $80 million remaining on his monster contract.
Mariah Carey People's Choice – Mariah's acceptance speeches are being nit picked following her boozy Breakthrough Actress address at Tuesday night's Palm Springs International Film Festival. "We had splashes of champagne," she explained to reporters. Wednesday's acceptance speech for Favorite R&B artist at the People's Choice Awards went a bit more smoothly. Watch and read about it here.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Is Officially a Soccer Mom: New North West Photos!
- Avril Lavigne Wants to Make Movies, Has a Pizza Named After Her: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Caitlyn Jenner's Conservative Views Concern Transgender Friends in New I Am Cait Sneak Peek: Watch
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets and Fires Back at Global Warming Skeptics—Watch Now!
- Zayn Malik Breaks His Silence on One Direction's New Single "Drag Me Down"
- Lance Bass Thanks Firefighters Who Helped "Save Our Neighborhood" After Flames Reach His Backyard—Watch!