Lady Gaga Shakes It Like a Polaroid Designer
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 7th 2010 07:59AM
Lady Gaga is many things: Pop star, fashion icon and altogether interesting-if-not-weird persona. Well, add Polaroid ambassador and designer to her resume, because the 'Poker Face' superstar is set to revamp the shoot-and-develop camera company's brand with her very own "imaging products." Ooooh, how vague and interesting!
Lady Gaga Photos
Metal rings, mirrored shoulder pads/angel wings (and a matching bra), uni-sleeved dancers ... Lady Gaga shows are nothing if they're not way-out-there interesting. Click to See Pics of Miss Gaga in All Her Glory >>>
Getty Images North America
The Wall Street Journal reports that Gaga, known for outlandish costumes comprised of doll heads or bubbles, will be "the creative director and inventor of specialty products" for the company -- or so says a press release released by the 23-year-old singer.
Without adding a whole lot more detail, Gaga follows up by saying: "Lifestyle, music, art, fashion: I am so excited to extend myself behind the scenes as a designer."
If there's one thing we can guarantee about a Lady Gaga product, it's that it will surely be interesting -- so stay tuned, photo fans!
Lady Gaga: Fashion Icon?
Lady Gaga is known for her fashion, but is it a good thing? We take a look at her head-turning wardrobe and let you decide: Has she gone too far? More >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gigi Hadid disagrees with Kate Upton about social media
- Laurence Fishburne's mother claims she is being evicted and son won't give her 'a penny'
- Dolly Parton details her marriage to Carl Thomas Dean
- 'Game of Thrones' Beauty Graces GQ, Reveals Which Stark She Would Date
- ?KUWTK': Kanye Knocks Kim's Trainer, 'She Needs to Lose Weight in Between Her Toes'
- Shocking Performance! Madonna & Taylor Swift Surprise iHeartRadio Fans
- Mila Kunis Looks Teeny Tiny in Tight Workout Gear: See the Star's Post-Baby Body
- Leah Remini Applauds Going Clear Filmmakers, Calls Scientology Documentary "Brave"
- Jason Aldean, Brittany Kerr Make First Post-Wedding Red Carpet Appearance at iHeartRadio Music Awards: Pics