Lady Gaga Shakes It Like a Polaroid Designer
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 7th 2010 07:59AM
Lady Gaga is many things: Pop star, fashion icon and altogether interesting-if-not-weird persona. Well, add Polaroid ambassador and designer to her resume, because the 'Poker Face' superstar is set to revamp the shoot-and-develop camera company's brand with her very own "imaging products." Ooooh, how vague and interesting!
Lady Gaga Photos
Metal rings, mirrored shoulder pads/angel wings (and a matching bra), uni-sleeved dancers ... Lady Gaga shows are nothing if they're not way-out-there interesting. Click to See Pics of Miss Gaga in All Her Glory >>>
Getty Images North America
The Wall Street Journal reports that Gaga, known for outlandish costumes comprised of doll heads or bubbles, will be "the creative director and inventor of specialty products" for the company -- or so says a press release released by the 23-year-old singer.
Without adding a whole lot more detail, Gaga follows up by saying: "Lifestyle, music, art, fashion: I am so excited to extend myself behind the scenes as a designer."
If there's one thing we can guarantee about a Lady Gaga product, it's that it will surely be interesting -- so stay tuned, photo fans!
Lady Gaga: Fashion Icon?
Lady Gaga is known for her fashion, but is it a good thing? We take a look at her head-turning wardrobe and let you decide: Has she gone too far? More >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eminem replaced pill addiction with exercise after weighing in at 230 lbs
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale File for Divorce
- Insta-Fashion! Style Guru Preston Konrad Spots Summer's Hottest Fashion Trends in NYC
- Ice-T & Coco Reveal Baby's Gender and Name in 'Ice & Coco' Premiere
- Real Housewives of Orange County Recap: Drunken Vicki Gunvalson, Castmates "Whoop It Up" In Tahiti
- Margot Robbie, Cara Delevingne Join the Pink Hair Gang: See Hollywood's Biggest Beauty Trend in Action!
- Gwen Stefani, Gavin Rossdale's Shocking Split: "This Was a Long Time Coming"