Britney Spears Reportedly Splits From Boyfriend
By Chris Jancelewicz Posted Jan 8th 2010 10:01AM
Britney Spears has reportedly split from her talent agent boyfriend.
Brit Brit is said to be "distraught" after learning Jason Trawick had been cavorting and flirting with two women at LA bar Roger Room and is now refusing to take his calls.
A reveller at the bar told the UK's Daily Mirror: "Jason left the bar with two bottles of water - and a stunning blonde who looked like Britney.
"He had his arms around her and they looked very much like they were together for the night."
Friends of Trawick - who has allegedly proposed to Britney several times - have defended him, insisting his behaviour is out of character.
A source added: "Jason's a great guy and super loyal. This behaviour is really out of character. But Los Angeles is a small town and word soon got back to Britney he'd had a wild one.
"When she heard he'd been caught cosying up two girls in The Roger Room, it was the last straw. Jason's really not like this and quickly tried to calm Britney down and rectify the situation. He explained the girls were just friends and there was nothing in it but they still had a massive row.
"Everyone is assuming it's over - for the time being anyway."
Brunette Britney Spears shopping for furniture at Pottery Barn in Beverly Hills seems worried amid rumors of breakup with JasonJan 6, 2010 x17online.com exclusive
After the argument, Britney called her mother, Lynne, who has flown in from Louisiana to be with her.
Britney - who has two sons with ex-husband Kevin Federline - and Trawick started dating last March. They split briefly in August, but soon reconciled.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Channels Audrey Hepburn, Marie Antoinette in Bizarre New Energy Drink Ad
- Demi Lovato Is Devastated After Dog Buddy Dies
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: Carole Radziwill, Dorinda Medley Mourn Their Late Husbands on Emotional London Trip
- Out of their league: Ugly guys who date bombshells
- Grizzly Bear frontman slams Taylor Swift
- Alan Jackson's new song 'Angels and Alcohol' debuts at no. 1
- What Will Happen to Whitney Houston's Estate Following the Death of Bobbi Kristina Brown? Watch and Find Out
- Coco Admits Her Pregnancy Has Been "Easy Breezy" So Far, Explains Why She Waited to Have First Child—Watch!
- Tyler Perry Is Speechless After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death—Plus, Funeral Details Are Revealed