Punches Fly (Again) on 'Jersey Shore'
MTV has no such compunctions over fairly-matched fist fights, it seems. Check out the video clip of 'Jersey Shore' housemate Ronnie Magro enjoying a lively throwdown with a man who mocked him in an Ocean County bar. The cable network aired the segment - even though Magro was arrested when the fight occurred in September and charged with aggravated assault.
Magro, 24, told PEOPLE that he received a letter saying that the charges have been dismissed. He claimed he spent a few hours in jail, had a mug shot taken and was released on bail. "I definitely felt out of place," he said. "[Jail is] definitely a place I never want to go back to again. Definitely a lesson learned."
However, a senior assistant Ocean County prosecutor tells the New Jersey Star-Ledger that her office is reaching out to the alleged victim. "I guess I have to go back and actually watch the show," she says. "It happened in our county. I guess we have an obligation to see what's going on."
Mike Mohl, chief of detectives with the Ocean County prosecutor's office, says the case is now with prosecutors and is under review for further action.
"I really don't feel bad for the altercations that I did get into in Seaside because I'm really not a person who likes to fight," Magro told PEOPLE. "He was just being a drunk jerk, saw the camera ... [and] I think he chased us down like two blocks or something like that. At that point, you're like, 'What am I gonna do?'"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Demetria McKinney Makes Her Housewives Debut, Apollo Nida Cuddles Phaedra Parks and More
- Sony Plans to Release The Interview After Pulling It: "It Will Be Distributed"
- Tom Brokaw's Cancer Is in Remission: "I Face the New Year With Very Encouraging News"
- Lisa Kudrow Reveals How She Really Feels About The Comeback's Valerie Cherish
- The Wildest Moments From Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian's Trip to Fire Island on Kourtney & Khloé Take The Hamptons
- Kelly Clarkson and Baby River Rose Look So Happy Before Celebrating First Christmas Together