Punches Fly (Again) on 'Jersey Shore'
MTV has no such compunctions over fairly-matched fist fights, it seems. Check out the video clip of 'Jersey Shore' housemate Ronnie Magro enjoying a lively throwdown with a man who mocked him in an Ocean County bar. The cable network aired the segment - even though Magro was arrested when the fight occurred in September and charged with aggravated assault.
Magro, 24, told PEOPLE that he received a letter saying that the charges have been dismissed. He claimed he spent a few hours in jail, had a mug shot taken and was released on bail. "I definitely felt out of place," he said. "[Jail is] definitely a place I never want to go back to again. Definitely a lesson learned."
However, a senior assistant Ocean County prosecutor tells the New Jersey Star-Ledger that her office is reaching out to the alleged victim. "I guess I have to go back and actually watch the show," she says. "It happened in our county. I guess we have an obligation to see what's going on."
Mike Mohl, chief of detectives with the Ocean County prosecutor's office, says the case is now with prosecutors and is under review for further action.
"I really don't feel bad for the altercations that I did get into in Seaside because I'm really not a person who likes to fight," Magro told PEOPLE. "He was just being a drunk jerk, saw the camera ... [and] I think he chased us down like two blocks or something like that. At that point, you're like, 'What am I gonna do?'"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Rihanna and Drake Grab Dinner in London After Wining and Dining in Amsterdam
- Seth Meyers Reveals How Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and More Helped Him Prepare for His Late Night Show
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies