Fergie and Josh Duhamel Renew Wedding Vows
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 10th 2010 09:05AM
Josh Duhamel surprised his wife of nearly a year, Fergie, with a vow renewal ceremony Wednesday, UsMagazine.com has confirmed. "It was a total surprise for Fergie," a source says. Duhamel took her on a private helicopter from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara, Calif. and wed again at the luxe Bacara Resort & Spa. During their 15-minute ceremony, held on a bluff overlooking the ocean, Fergie was "crying and very emotional," a source tells Radar Online.
Another insider describes the moment to Us as "really romantic, great views of the Pacific, sunset ceremony." Afterward, the couple had a romantic dinner at the resort's upscale Miro eatery.
Their first year of marriage has been rocky after a stripper named Nicole Forrester alleged that she and Duhamel carried on an affair while he was shooting the comedy 'Life As We Know It,' a claim both Fergie and Duhamel have denied. A source tells the new issue of Us Weekly that enduring the ordeal actually made their marriage stronger.
Josh Duhamel and Fergie (L-R) sighting at Landshark Stadium on January 03, 2010 in Miami, Florida. More Fergie photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West tweets apology to Beck for Grammys stagecrashing incident
- Woman asks about dress color, Internet loses collective mind
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Extra Scoop: Who Would Steal Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress?
- Robin Williams' Daughter's First Interview Since Her Father's Death
- Courteney Cox and Johnny McDaid Put Breakup Rumors to Rest
- Tumblr Dress Debate: Is This Dress White and Gold or Blue and Black? Every Celeb ? and Person ? On the Internet Is Freaking Out
- Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora Attend Same Party in Nearly Identical Pink Latex Dresses -- See the Pics!
- Amanda Peet Has Gotten "Hate Mail" Over Her Pro-Vaccination Beliefs