PopEater Poll Results: How You Voted on Mariah, Charlie, Jillian, Kate and More
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 10th 2010 09:00AM
What did you think of Mariah Carey's two drunken acceptance speeches this week? Were you surprised that Hanes dropped Charlie Sheen's commercials? Was Jillian Michaels out of line to call 'Biggest Loser' contestants "monkeys"? And which hair style of Kate Gosselin's do you prefer -- short or the new extensions? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the Votes * Some Poll Results May Have Changed Since Our Last Tallies
· Mariah Carey accepted two awards this week -- and when she gave her speeches, she seemed a bit tipsy. According to 61 percent of over 61K voters, she did not handle herself well. Get the Story and Vote
· Simon Cowell is being phased out of 'American Idol' -- to the point where we won't see much of him this season. (He's reportedly fleeing the show for the American version of 'X-Factor.') Producers of 'Idol' are hoping to focus on new judge Ellen DeGeneres. But that might not fly with viewers. Eighty-five percent of over 25K PopEater readers would rather watch Cowell than DeGeneres. Get the Story and Vote
· Hanes has dropped commercials that star Charlie Sheen, following a domestic dispute that landed the actor in jail. Are PopEater readers surprised at Hanes' response? At least 78 percent of voters aren't.
· On her Facebook page, 'Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels referred to the contestants as "monkeys," prompting a bit of an outcry. However, 76 percent of over 16K people don't think she meant the term negatively. Get the Story and Vote
· Kate Gosselin abandoned her signature cropped 'do for hair extensions that took 20 hours to put in place. The change was good for her -- 67 percent of readers love the new look and 60 percent prefer her with longer hair. Get the Story and Vote
· CNN has banned Kathy Griffin after the comedienne dropped the F-bomb during two consecutive New Years' Eve telecasts. And our readers are probably glad -- 84 percent of over 308K find the 'D-List' star "foul." Get the Story and Vote
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Lady Gaga attends a Polaroid presentation were she was named Creative Director for a specialty line of Polaroid products at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Steven Lawton, FilmMagic
Steven Lawton, FilmMagic
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Chuck Norris vs. Communism': How American movies helped overthrow Romanian regime
- Meghan Trainor and Harry Styles sing a song about love
- Miss USA's message of peace and love to terrorists widely mocked
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Is That You Zach Galifianakis? Actor Unrecognizable After Shocking Weight Loss
- Frances Bean Cobain and Mom Courtney Love Make Rare Public Appearance Together
- Julia Roberts Talks New ?Batkid' Movie