There Won't Be an Angelina Jolie-Jennifer Aniston Showdown at the Globes
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 12th 2010 06:36AM
Anyone hoping for an rematch between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston at the Golden Globes will be sorely disappointed -- Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt won't be attending.
Although Pitt's movie 'Inglourious Basterds' is up for several Globes, he and Jolie are skipping the ceremony, Usmagazine.comreports. But Aniston is set to present an award.
Last year, the Oscars for an awkward encounter when Aniston took the stage at the Academy Awards right in front of her ex-husband and his new lady love.
Jennifer Aniston Snapshots
Jennifer Aniston showing off amazing body wearing pants at Disney studio in Los Angeles January 11, 2010 x17online.com EXCLUSIVE
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- 'Arrow,' 'Flash' Cast, Creators Preview Epic Crossover
- 'SNL' Recap: Cameron Diaz Episode Weighs in on Bill Cosby Scandal
- Cameron Diaz Mocks 'Annie' on 'SNL'
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Snags Brenton Thwaites, Possibly Javier Bardem