There Won't Be an Angelina Jolie-Jennifer Aniston Showdown at the Globes
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 12th 2010 06:36AM
Anyone hoping for an rematch between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston at the Golden Globes will be sorely disappointed -- Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt won't be attending.
Although Pitt's movie 'Inglourious Basterds' is up for several Globes, he and Jolie are skipping the ceremony, Usmagazine.comreports. But Aniston is set to present an award.
Last year, the Oscars for an awkward encounter when Aniston took the stage at the Academy Awards right in front of her ex-husband and his new lady love.
Jennifer Aniston Snapshots
Jennifer Aniston showing off amazing body wearing pants at Disney studio in Los Angeles January 11, 2010 x17online.com EXCLUSIVE
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- 'The Walking Dead' Star: I've Read for Marvel and Would "Absolutely Love" to Play Spider-Man (Video)
- Alibaba Pictures Chair Named CEO of China's Enlight Media
- Czech Nazi Occupation Reality Show Draws Criticism
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Cersei's Comeuppance, Dany Meets 'The Gift'
- 'Braveheart': 25 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Mel Gibson's Epic
- 'Fantastic Four' Star Michael B. Jordan Responds to Critics of Black Johnny Storm