There Won't Be an Angelina Jolie-Jennifer Aniston Showdown at the Globes
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 12th 2010 06:36AM
Anyone hoping for an rematch between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston at the Golden Globes will be sorely disappointed -- Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt won't be attending.
Although Pitt's movie 'Inglourious Basterds' is up for several Globes, he and Jolie are skipping the ceremony, Usmagazine.comreports. But Aniston is set to present an award.
Last year, the Oscars for an awkward encounter when Aniston took the stage at the Academy Awards right in front of her ex-husband and his new lady love.
Jennifer Aniston Snapshots
Jennifer Aniston showing off amazing body wearing pants at Disney studio in Los Angeles January 11, 2010 x17online.com EXCLUSIVE
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Lara Spencer Promoted to Co-Host of 'Good Morning America'
- Ryan Seacrest Nears New 'American Idol' Deal, In Talks for Bigger Clear Channel Role
- 'Californication' Final Season: Heather Graham on Adding Conflict to Hank Moody's Life
- A ?Southland' movie? Here's what we'd want to see
- ?Orphan Black' season 2 review: Tatiana Maslany continues to be one of a kind
- ?Scandal' finale: Were you underwhelmed?
- Johnny Depp Facts: 33 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the A-List Star
- The First 'Jersey Boys' Trailer Will Have You Tapping Your Toes (VIDEO)
- 'Transcendence' Review: A Journey Into the Absurd