There Won't Be an Angelina Jolie-Jennifer Aniston Showdown at the Globes
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 12th 2010 06:36AM
Anyone hoping for an rematch between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston at the Golden Globes will be sorely disappointed -- Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt won't be attending.
Although Pitt's movie 'Inglourious Basterds' is up for several Globes, he and Jolie are skipping the ceremony, Usmagazine.comreports. But Aniston is set to present an award.
Last year, the Oscars for an awkward encounter when Aniston took the stage at the Academy Awards right in front of her ex-husband and his new lady love.
Jennifer Aniston Snapshots
Jennifer Aniston showing off amazing body wearing pants at Disney studio in Los Angeles January 11, 2010 x17online.com EXCLUSIVE
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'LeAnn and Eddie' Recap: LeAnn Rimes worried window for having kids is closing
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer's assault accuser wants lawsuit dismissed
- Nick Cannon confirms he and wife Mariah Carey are living apart
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For': What the Critics Are Saying
- 'If I Stay': What the Critics Are Saying
- BSkyB Takes 'The Flash,' Michael Bay's 'The Last Ship' for U.K.
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The 20 Best Movies of 2014 (So Far)
- Best of Late Night TV: Serena Williams' Shattering Serve and Giada De Laurentiis' Game of Catchphrase (VIDEO)
- New 'Walking Dead' Teaser Features Screaming, Uncertainty, and...Gas Masks? (VIDEO)