There Won't Be an Angelina Jolie-Jennifer Aniston Showdown at the Globes
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 12th 2010 06:36AM
Anyone hoping for an rematch between Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston at the Golden Globes will be sorely disappointed -- Angelina and her partner Brad Pitt won't be attending.
Although Pitt's movie 'Inglourious Basterds' is up for several Globes, he and Jolie are skipping the ceremony, Usmagazine.comreports. But Aniston is set to present an award.
Last year, the Oscars for an awkward encounter when Aniston took the stage at the Academy Awards right in front of her ex-husband and his new lady love.
Jennifer Aniston Snapshots
Jennifer Aniston showing off amazing body wearing pants at Disney studio in Los Angeles January 11, 2010 x17online.com EXCLUSIVE
MORE ABOUT Jennifer Aniston
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jennifer Aniston Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Baltimore Ravens Reportedly Knew Details of Ray Rice Video Hours After Violent Incident
- Jimmy Fallon's 40th: James Franco, Seth Rogen and Stevie Wonder Surprise on 'Tonight Show'
- Academy Announces Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting Finalists
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)
- Our Hopes for 'The Good Wife' Season 6: Alicia Florrick, State's Attorney?
- Marvel's 'Deadpool' Gets 2016 Release Date -- And Maybe Ryan Reynolds