Rape Case Against David Copperfield Dropped
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 06:36AM
"We filed a notice today that we had terminated the grand jury inquiry," a representative for the U.S. Attorney's Office told PEOPLE. No other reason was given.
Almost three years ago, a former Miss Washington accused Copperfield of raping her. Charges were never filed, but investigators did search his warehouse and magic museum in Las Vegas.
The alleged victim also currently has a civil suit against him.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Kate Gosselin show off her new hair extensions as she lunches with an unidentified male in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joe Manganiello Says Sofia Vergara Refuses to Make a Movie Together Like Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez's 2003 Flop Gigli
- Anne V Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby Alaska With Boyfriend Adam Cahan: First Pic!
- Ben Affleck to Attend 2015 Comic-Con Post Jennifer Garner Split
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout
- Dukes of Hazzard Reruns Pulled From TV Land Schedule Amid Confederate Flag Controversy
- Kylie Jenner Nude?! Her Latest Skimpy Look Is Too Hot to Handle—See the Pics!
- Jennie Garth Flaunts Two Massive Hip Tattoos While Rocking Tiny Black Bikini in Hawaii—See the Pic