Rape Case Against David Copperfield Dropped
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 06:36AM
"We filed a notice today that we had terminated the grand jury inquiry," a representative for the U.S. Attorney's Office told PEOPLE. No other reason was given.
Almost three years ago, a former Miss Washington accused Copperfield of raping her. Charges were never filed, but investigators did search his warehouse and magic museum in Las Vegas.
The alleged victim also currently has a civil suit against him.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Kate Gosselin show off her new hair extensions as she lunches with an unidentified male in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Madonna Releases Six Songs Off Rebel Heart After Album Leak Rant
- Holiday Music Playlist: 30-Plus Songs to Listen to While Wrapping Presents
- Arrow Star Colin Donnell Engaged to Patti Murin
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed