Rape Case Against David Copperfield Dropped
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 06:36AM
"We filed a notice today that we had terminated the grand jury inquiry," a representative for the U.S. Attorney's Office told PEOPLE. No other reason was given.
Almost three years ago, a former Miss Washington accused Copperfield of raping her. Charges were never filed, but investigators did search his warehouse and magic museum in Las Vegas.
The alleged victim also currently has a civil suit against him.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Kate Gosselin show off her new hair extensions as she lunches with an unidentified male in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Releases Statement About Fashion Police Host's Condition, Says She's "Resting Comfortably"
- Joan Rivers in Medically Induced Coma After Experiencing Complications During Surgery
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Are Married; Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, Courteney Cox have Friends Reunion: Top 5 Stories
- Kim Kardashian Admits Brody Jenner Was Upset She Didn't Invite His Girlfriend To Her Kanye West Nuptials
- Joan Rivers In Medically Induced Coma – Report
- Britney ?Betrayed!' Boyfriend Caught On Tape With Another Woman ? She's ?Devastated,' Says Source
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' after being rushed to hospital, daughter says
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized: Fellow Celebrities Tweet Support and Heartfelt Hopes That Pioneering Comedian Gets Well Soon
- Ray J Arrested for Battery, Trespassing and Vandalism at Beverly Wilshire Hotel
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized: Daughter Melissa Rivers Says Iconic Comedian Is "Resting Comfortably," Surrounded by Family