Rape Case Against David Copperfield Dropped
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 06:36AM
"We filed a notice today that we had terminated the grand jury inquiry," a representative for the U.S. Attorney's Office told PEOPLE. No other reason was given.
Almost three years ago, a former Miss Washington accused Copperfield of raping her. Charges were never filed, but investigators did search his warehouse and magic museum in Las Vegas.
The alleged victim also currently has a civil suit against him.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Kate Gosselin show off her new hair extensions as she lunches with an unidentified male in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emma Watson in Beauty and the Beast: See How the Star Would Look in Belle's Classic Costumes!
- Shannen Doherty: "My Heart Breaks" for Tori Spelling, True Tori Makes Me "Uncomfortable"
- Kristen Stewart Is Taking a Break From Hollywood, Acting: "I Need to Breathe"
- Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson reunite for comedy 'She's Funny That Way'
- Outdoor Channel host Theresa Vail says hunting saved her life
- Gabrielle Union explains why she asked Dwyane Wade for a prenup