'Dexter' Star Michael C. Hall Being Treated For Cancer
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 05:55PM
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with cancer and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment. In a statement Wednesday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. Craig Bankey, a spokesman for the actor, said the disease is in complete remission and Hall's treatment will continue as planned.
The 38-year-old Hall plans to attend Sunday's Golden Globe awards with his wife and co-star Jennifer Carpenter, and the upcoming Screen Actors Guild ceremony. He's a nominee at both awards shows for his role as a serial killer in Showtime's 'Dexter.'
Bankey said Hall will return to production on the drama's fifth season later this year.
Celebrity Health Scares
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
MORE ABOUT Michael C. Hall
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Michael C. Hall Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Schwimmer Cast as Robert Kardashian Sr. Opposite Cuba Gooding Jr. in O.J. Simpson's American Crime Story
- Uma Thurman Goes Without Makeup, Rocks the Cape Trend in NYC: See the Photos!
- 5 Last-Minute Hostess Gifts for the Holidays
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Idris Elba could be next James Bond according to leaked e-mails