'Dexter' Star Michael C. Hall Being Treated For Cancer
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 05:55PM
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with cancer and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment. In a statement Wednesday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. Craig Bankey, a spokesman for the actor, said the disease is in complete remission and Hall's treatment will continue as planned.
The 38-year-old Hall plans to attend Sunday's Golden Globe awards with his wife and co-star Jennifer Carpenter, and the upcoming Screen Actors Guild ceremony. He's a nominee at both awards shows for his role as a serial killer in Showtime's 'Dexter.'
Bankey said Hall will return to production on the drama's fifth season later this year.
Celebrity Health Scares
Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
MORE ABOUT Michael C. Hall
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Michael C. Hall Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing With the Stars Week 7 Recap: Derek Hough Sidelined for Shocking Elimination
- Teen Mom OG Recap: Maci Bookout Quits When Farrah Abraham Returns
- Sesame Street Perfectly Parodies Avengers: Age of Ultron -- Watch Aveggies: Age of Bon Bon Here!
- Martina McBride talks new music and changes in country music award shows
- Elle Macpherson reveals her secret to staying fit
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death