Jimmy Kimmel Joins in Late-Night Mocking Dressed as Jay Leno
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 07:06AM
"Hello, hello, my name is Jay Leno and let it here by be known that I'm taking over all the shows in late-night," he quipped, referring to the recent dustup at NBC.
"It's great to be here on ABC," he adds. "You know what ABC stands for? Always Bump Conan."
"Conan O'Brien, today, announced that he is leaving NBC. He released a statement today saying 'I won't participate in the destruction of 'The Tonight Show.'" Fortunately, though, I will," Kimmell says as Leno.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ivanka Trump Sizzles in Ivana's Dress, Stolen Straight Out of Her Mama's Closet: Pictures
- TV's Top 10 Villains: The Biggest Baddies Currently on Air, From Gotham to Game of Thrones
- Kate Hudson Shimmers in Jenny Packham Gown: See the Amazing Curve-Hugging Dress!
- Abandoned! Kanye Jets To Europe Without Kim, Scott Ditches Pregnant Kourtney To Party & Khloe Can't Find Lamar
- Kendra Wilkinson Throws Hank Baskett Out Of The House For ?F**king A Transsexual' ? Watch The Clip
- Soup Kitchen Instead Of Prison? ?RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice's Attorney Begs For Halfway House Placement – So She Can Do Charity Work! Read The Letter To The Judge
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Required Reading: Our Favorite Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Books Out Right Now
- Goodfellas Actor Frank Sivero Sues Fox for $250 Million Over Simpsons Character He Says Is Based on Him
- This Is What Happens When You Secretly Feed McDonald's to a Bunch of Health Nuts—Watch Now!