Jimmy Kimmel Joins in Late-Night Mocking Dressed as Jay Leno
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 07:06AM
"Hello, hello, my name is Jay Leno and let it here by be known that I'm taking over all the shows in late-night," he quipped, referring to the recent dustup at NBC.
"It's great to be here on ABC," he adds. "You know what ABC stands for? Always Bump Conan."
"Conan O'Brien, today, announced that he is leaving NBC. He released a statement today saying 'I won't participate in the destruction of 'The Tonight Show.'" Fortunately, though, I will," Kimmell says as Leno.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lori Loughlin Confirmed for Fuller House: "It'll Be a Lot of Fun"
- Taylor Swift Swaps Her Fierce Teal Heels for Sneakers, Pulls the Ultimate Kristen Stewart
- Chris Pratt Teaches 2-Year-Old Son Jack Pledge of Allegiance: Adorable Video
- Chris Pratt teaches son Pledge of Allegiance
- Man donates $20,000 for new Lucille Ball statue
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself in
- Mariah Carey Throws Shade at American Idol Again, Calls Show "Fake" and "the Worst Experience"
- FIFA 16 Will Feature Women Soccer Stars for the First Time and That's Making Simple-Minded Men Angry
- Trevor Noah's "New and Sexy" Daily Show Gets September Premiere Date