Jimmy Kimmel Joins in Late-Night Mocking Dressed as Jay Leno
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 07:06AM
"Hello, hello, my name is Jay Leno and let it here by be known that I'm taking over all the shows in late-night," he quipped, referring to the recent dustup at NBC.
"It's great to be here on ABC," he adds. "You know what ABC stands for? Always Bump Conan."
"Conan O'Brien, today, announced that he is leaving NBC. He released a statement today saying 'I won't participate in the destruction of 'The Tonight Show.'" Fortunately, though, I will," Kimmell says as Leno.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- "Uptown Funk" Sang in Cartoon Voices Is a Must-Watch: Video
- Nick Gordon's Mom Staging Intervention With Dr. Phil: "My Son's Life Hangs in the Balance"
- Reese Witherspoon Posts Heartwarming Photo of Husband Jim Toth, Son Tennessee
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Samantha Bee Leaving The Daily Show...Who's Still on It?!
- This Bar Mitzvah Video Is the Best Thing You'll Watch This Week: Stop Right Now and Behold Its Awesomeness
- Kim Kardashian Has Sex "500 Times a Day," Bruce Jenner Feels "Separated"—See a New KUWTK Sneak Peek!