Jimmy Kimmel Joins in Late-Night Mocking Dressed as Jay Leno
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 07:06AM
"Hello, hello, my name is Jay Leno and let it here by be known that I'm taking over all the shows in late-night," he quipped, referring to the recent dustup at NBC.
"It's great to be here on ABC," he adds. "You know what ABC stands for? Always Bump Conan."
"Conan O'Brien, today, announced that he is leaving NBC. He released a statement today saying 'I won't participate in the destruction of 'The Tonight Show.'" Fortunately, though, I will," Kimmell says as Leno.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meghan Trainor Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Carols on Jimmy Kimmel Live: Watch!
- Alfonso Ribeiro on Winning the Dancing With the Stars Mirrorball Trophy: "I Almost Fell to My Knees"
- Chris Pine Confirms He Is Single, Serenades a "Pine Nut"
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Oprah Winfrey and More Celebs in the Kitchen—See the Fun Pics!
- Emily Blunt Reveals How She Saved Meryl Streep's Life, Calls Oscar Winner ''Annoying'': Watch and Find Out Why!
- We're Freaking Out Over Shawn and Cory's Christmas Reunion on Girl Meets World!