Jimmy Kimmel Joins in Late-Night Mocking Dressed as Jay Leno
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 07:06AM
"Hello, hello, my name is Jay Leno and let it here by be known that I'm taking over all the shows in late-night," he quipped, referring to the recent dustup at NBC.
"It's great to be here on ABC," he adds. "You know what ABC stands for? Always Bump Conan."
"Conan O'Brien, today, announced that he is leaving NBC. He released a statement today saying 'I won't participate in the destruction of 'The Tonight Show.'" Fortunately, though, I will," Kimmell says as Leno.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers Remembers Mom Joan on the Anniversary of Her Death: "It's Been Difficult"
- Elizabeth Banks Gets Her Heel Caught in Her Dress on the Red Carpet, Recovers Like a Pro: Funny Pics!
- Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner Spotted Smiling Together After Split, Nanny Drama: Photos
- Luke Bryan takes offense to bro-country label
- Emily Ratajkowski wants everyone to get over the 'Blurred Lines' video
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy's escaped King Cobra has town on edge
- Pink Doesn't Deny Slamming Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift at the VMAs—but What About Demi Lovato?
- Caitlyn Jenner Gives First Talk Show Interview on Ellen, Admits ''I Was Not For'' Gay Marriage In the Past: ''I Like Tradition''
- Rihanna Goes Braless in See-Through Mesh Dress for Dior Magazine—Check It Out!