Jimmy Kimmel Joins in Late-Night Mocking Dressed as Jay Leno
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 07:06AM
"Hello, hello, my name is Jay Leno and let it here by be known that I'm taking over all the shows in late-night," he quipped, referring to the recent dustup at NBC.
"It's great to be here on ABC," he adds. "You know what ABC stands for? Always Bump Conan."
"Conan O'Brien, today, announced that he is leaving NBC. He released a statement today saying 'I won't participate in the destruction of 'The Tonight Show.'" Fortunately, though, I will," Kimmell says as Leno.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zac Efron's Younger Brother Dylan Is Super Hot: Shirtless Photo
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Aren't Having Sex: God Asked Me to "Lead" Her, He Says
- Jon Cryer on Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis Wedding: "I Did Not Make a Scene"
- Bobby Flay reportedly spotted mingling with younger women amid divorce
- Bill Cosby defender Jill Scott says she was wrong; Judd Apatow calls on Phylicia Rashad to speak up
- When stars show too much
- Vicki Gunvalson on Her Mother's Death: I Don't Regret Having Real Housewives Cameras Rolling
- Brody Jenner Comments on Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick's Breakup—Find Out How He Reacted on Today!
- Jennifer Aniston Launches New Fragrance, Dishes on Her Before-Bedtime Beauty Routine & More: Exclusive First Look!