Jimmy Kimmel Joins in Late-Night Mocking Dressed as Jay Leno
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 13th 2010 07:06AM
"Hello, hello, my name is Jay Leno and let it here by be known that I'm taking over all the shows in late-night," he quipped, referring to the recent dustup at NBC.
"It's great to be here on ABC," he adds. "You know what ABC stands for? Always Bump Conan."
"Conan O'Brien, today, announced that he is leaving NBC. He released a statement today saying 'I won't participate in the destruction of 'The Tonight Show.'" Fortunately, though, I will," Kimmell says as Leno.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sleepy Hollow's Lyndie Greenwood Talks Jenny's Potential Romantic Future With Captain Frank Irving: See What She Had to Say!
- Florida Georgia Line's Tyler Hubbard Is Engaged to Hayley Stommel: See Her Engagement Ring
- Blake Lively, Zoe Saldana, Eva Longoria, and More A-Listers Model L'Oreal's Pure Reds Lipstick Collection
- Somber Nicole Kidman Leans On Her Kids For Support After Returning To The U.S. After Father's Funeral
- No Shame! Teresa Giudice Carries $2K Valentino Purse While House-Hunting ? After Filing For Bankruptcy
- Report: Woman who claimed to have third breast added is fake
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza spared prison over campaign funds violation
- Meet the Man Who Has 100 Orgasms a Day (And That's Not a Good Thing)
- Zach Roloff Tells His Parents He's Ready to Propose in Little People, Big World Sneak Peek—Watch Now!
- Kendall Jenner Posts Throwback Photo of Parents Bruce and Kris Jenner Following Divorce Filing