Exclusive: Sarah Palin and Bristol Talk 'Surreal' Year
Sarah Palin and her daughter Bristol are doing something rare -- going front-and-center in an exclusive In Touch Weekly interview and photo spread given exclusively to PopEater, talking about the drama that has plagued the Palin family over the last year. Bristol's split from Levi Johnston and how she and Grandma Sarah have dealt with raising Bristol's son Tripp is the focus of the interview, as the politicians daughter says her headline-making split was "as bad as it gets." More exclusive details and photos after the jump!
In the revealing interview and spread, Bristol explains one of her lowest moments, following her split form Johnston.
"I was just rocking Tripp to sleep because he had been screaming for so long. I was just like, 'What am I going to do? This is as bad as it gets," she tells In Touch.
Through it all, Bristol has relied on her family, namely her mom Sarah -- you know, the one who came thisclose to being the vice president of our country. But instead of making executive decisions in the White House, Sarah has been playing grandma and comforting mother to Briston during these tough times.
"The last few years have been unreal and surreal," Sarah said to In Touch. No kidding!
For more on the exclusive Palin interview and photo spread, pick up this week's In Touch Weekly, on newsstands today!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Kris Jenner on Kylie Jenner Turning 18 And Moving Out: "She's Handling It Really Well"
- Heaven King Slays the Viral Game With New "Hit the Quan" Music Video
- Scott Disick Jammed Out to Kanye West Club Music With Rod and Kimberly Stewart: Details