Celebs Support Conan O'Brien (Not Leno!) On Twitter
By Steven Avalos Posted Jan 14th 2010 02:51PM
Now everyone from Josh Groban to Ice T are voicing their allegiance to Team Conan via the social networking site. And although 'The Office' star Rainn Wilson (@RainnWilson) may have his hands tied as an employee of NBC, that didn't stop him from plugging his friend Mike Mitchell's popular pro-Conan artwork.
"As an NBC employee & fan of both Leno & Conan, I must remain neutral but @soulpancake artist @sirmitchell made this! http://imwithcoco.com," Wilson wrote. See more celeb reactions. >>
Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano): Dear Conan, Good. For. You. We love you & can't wait to see what comes next for you. With support and love, Alyssa
Christina Appelgate (@1capplegate): Hey Conan, We support you! We love you! And we will go where you go! #conan
Ben Stiller (@RedHourBen) showed his support by tweeting a picture of Conan doing his best "blue steel" pose. "I STAND BESIDE AND BELOW COCO." (See pic on the right.)
Josh Groban (@JoshGroban): Great of him to write this...couldn't have been easy. RT @cnnbrk Conan releases statement on late-night situation.
Ice T (@FinalLevel): This Jay Leno shit is all f*cked up. They got my man Conan in the mix!! NOBODYS SAFE in the entertainment biz.. I'm happy to have 25 yrs in!
Sandra Bernhard (@SandraBernhard): my respect for conan obrien just went up 150 notches for showing the respect for the tonight show and himself, more balls all around boys!
Bethenny Frankel (@Bethenny ): It's unanimous.the public is on conan's side.this whole thing will help his ratings.my tweeps believe in standing up.that's why ur my peeps.
Aziz Ansari (@AzizAnsari), who is also a member of the NBC family, posed the question that everyone has overlooked...
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato couldn't go without cocaine for '30 minutes to an hour'
- 1980s Johnny Cash songs, never before heard, getting posthumous release
- Break Time: Bar Refaeli bares all for Elle Spain shoot
- ?NCIS': How many exes does it take to solve a crime?
- ?Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Separation of church and state
- ?The Voice' results: Eliminations and the Top 3
- Extra Scoop: Tila Tequila Believes Hitler Was Misunderstood
- Jennifer Lawrence on 'American Hustle': 'Yeah, I Made Out with Batman'
- Kim Kardashian Selfie Alert! Emulates Her Idol Elizabeth Taylor